Question on weight loss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benign said:
It is all in the mind, slowly ....little by little. There will be improvement for anyone who wish to try.

I was a smoker for 3 to 4 years. Stop smoking twice........but when I found things I like to do. Everything just start to change.......It is the passion.

Like you are willing to eat anything to stay young and live longer.

Is different. I don't really go out for lunch (our office is far away from makan place) 15min walk or by car. So i either packet from home or ask colleague to buy. There a few times i very bore and follow them out.. wow bian come back with great headache.. got to eat panadol thou :(..
So now only go out when is raining day or windy day :p...
friend call me vampire. I carry umbrella if go out under sun :(

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
u mean the long long time ago in a galaxy far far away when ppl can fly instead of running? cos when you run unless no gravity, otherwise sure have impact wat... :think:

the author/runner have a website http://http://www.chirunning.com/

sounds interesting for those who like to run but......afraid of wearing out your knees...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
who? you or me or somebody else? :sweat:

i mean running on threadmills and take picture with it is ugly. will sweat like hell ;P

-.,- not that i know wow... :D

Benign said:
I thought there is water proof/ bullet proof make up.....

waterproof yes..
dunno got such thing called bullet proof... WHOA :lovegrin:

what brand?
today i jogged 25min only ;(

what brand?
today i jogged 25min only

The Brandname is Politician Makeup Story :bsmilie:
Instructions behind the bottle wrote Apply with thick face and black heart.

If you sweat, then it is ok lor. Jogging should be able to sweat within 20mins. Especially in the tropic.

i got sweat.. but now hiding in air con room liao :p

insignificant.i said:
I find swimming more effective ;)

Yes i agreed swimming is the best. but I have long hair.. is very difficult to take care if i swim ;(...

insignificant.i said:
well, he / she is RIGHT.....:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Oh no.. i got broad shoulder :(..

Karyinn said:
Yes i agreed swimming is the best. but I have long hair.. is very difficult to take care if i swim ;(...

wear swimming cap and buy those shampoos that de-chlorinised your hair and do hair treatment weekly (at home)...

Karyinn said:

there is those dry swimming also, just that they haven formularise with a way that exercise the legs at the same time... maybe we should have a version where we do dry swimming on a threadmill... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.