Status
Not open for further replies.
never know u bare your bottom when u walk -.,-
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

never know u bare your bottom when u walk -.,-
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Now you know why the British couple want to 'lecture' me lor......:bsmilie:

Mum also said it is safer for me to walk on treadmill at home :embrass:

Since u mentioned it, my bottom is telling me to start walkin....
:devil: cya later

how's ur walking today.
now eating right ;P

Only managed 5.2km and 60 situps....:cry:

Ended up rewarding myself tumbler of double Choc chip ice cream after porridge with pickled onions, peanuts, cucumbers and fried dace fish lor. And half a grapefruit.

Benign said:

Ended up rewarding myself tumbler of double Choc chip ice cream after porridge with pickled onions, peanuts, cucumbers and fried dace fish lor. And half a grapefruit.

den all is lost... :bsmilie:

Haze said:
hey i love Korean Noodles..singapore le Meriden Foodcourt sell nice korean spicy noodle.. yummy.. best!!!
Now cineleisure foodcourt sell HOTSTONE korean rice too.. $4.50 only ^^...
Gosh i miss my lovely korea soo much... should have marry a koraen man :p

:D... aiyo.. is not fattening lah~.. but dun drink the soup too much.. drop hair :)..

the korean food in melbourne VERY GOOD....

Benign said:

don't be discouraged..... my friend 'power walked' during the summer in Sydney and he lost about 8 kg..... and he sticked to his daily diet of grilled chicken breast meat and mixed boiled vegetables for that summer and rewarded himself with the occasional ice cream.....

don't be discouraged..... my friend 'power walked' during the summer in Sydney and he lost about 8 kg..... and he sticked to his daily diet of grilled chicken breast meat and mixed boiled vegetables for that summer and rewarded himself with the occasional ice cream.....

On certain days, there is craving....portion not enough. On other, taste bud took hold....drool over doritos, pringles, arnott chips lor. Worst, the bottle of whisky is within my reach......:complain:

Benign said:
On certain days, there is craving....portion not enough. On other, taste bud took hold....drool over doritos, pringles, arnott chips lor. Worst, the bottle of whisky is within my reach......:complain:

But seriously, i think you face more temptations in Melbourne... with the cafes and good food, when my friend was there for her masters, she had to scrutinise all the fat contents of all the food she bought, had two meals a day, breakfast and lunch, skipped dinner and came back 5 kg lighter... talked about will power... i salute those who managed to lose weight and MAINTAIN that ideal weight for many years..... WILL POWER....... my brother said it's in your MIND!!!!!:bsmilie:

Certainly, will power played a big part! I have done it before on weight loss....but this time is alot slower and less focus :confused:

That's why I dun like venture out of my shell(house) too much. Along the road, you will find fish&chips, red roaster, KFC, Hungry Jack(Burger King), McDonald lor....Not to mentioned once step into Chinatown....Yumcha, Shanghai dumplings, Vietnamese noodles, Korean Japanese and even Nepalese cuisine.......

The list just goes on....Greek, Italian, Lebanese, Turkish......:sweat:

Benign said:
Certainly, will power played a big part! I have done it before on weight loss....but this time is alot slower and less focus :confused:

That's why I dun like venture out of my shell(house) too much. Along the road, you will find fish&chips, red roaster, KFC, Hungry Jack(Burger King), McDonald lor....Not to mentioned once step into Chinatown....Yumcha, Shanghai dumplings, Vietnamese noodles, Korean Japanese and even Nepalese cuisine.......

The list just goes on....Greek, Italian, Lebanese, Turkish......:sweat:

STOP!!!!! I REALLY miss Melbourne.... the food, the food,..... on top of that the weather in Mel is NOT exactly helpful..... one tends to eat MORE when in a cold climate.... you are definitely facing an uphill task.... my heart goes to you.....

STOP!!!!! I REALLY miss Melbourne.... the food, the food,..... on top of that the weather in Mel is NOT exactly helpful..... one tends to eat MORE when in a cold climate.... you are definitely facing an uphill task.... my heart goes to you.....

Hmmm.....just to flame you a little more.

Vietnamese beef noodle or Broken rice & pork chops
Fresh Oysters, King crabs and Abalone
Italian pastas, pizzas with extra cheese topping
Meat pies, sausage rolls....
Cheese, got Cheddar, smoked, dips
Some of the best cuppacinos
250g of grass fed porterhouse steak with mushroom or bernaise sauce
$6 a bottle of chardonnay, sauvignon or champagne......
Deep fried King George Whiting with tartare sauce...dine by the sea.
Calamari rings(Greek Style)
Aussie BBQ

Anything I missed ?

Benign said:
Hmmm.....just to flame you a little more.

Vietnamese beef noodle or Broken rice & pork chops
Fresh Oysters, King crabs and Abalone
Italian pastas, pizzas with extra cheese topping
Meat pies, sausage rolls....
Cheese, got Cheddar, smoked, dips
Some of the best cuppacinos
250g of grass fed porterhouse steak with mushroom or bernaise sauce
$6 a bottle of chardonnay, sauvignon or champagne......
Deep fried King George Whiting with tartare sauce...dine by the sea.
Calamari rings(Greek Style)
Aussie BBQ

Anything I missed ?

PIES in the Sky, Miss Marples..... I LOVE the cheesecake, can't remember the name of the cake house, the chocolate marble cake too..... home made jams....

Queen Vic Market....., the flea markets...... especially at camberwell and st kildas, the shopping..... and best of all the giant KMART, TARGET and WOOLSWORTH, i think i have to go over for my masters REAL SOON
:sticktong

That Giant Kmart is open 24 hours a day.

Seemed like you forgot about Chapel Street at night.....

Dining on the tram around Melbourne is another feature.....

Yes, those cheap dozen of roses that goes for $9 which I alway used to woo women....but ended up on my mother's vase. LOL

I almost forgot, Dockland..... the latest addition to Melbourne. Riverside dining, living....

Benign said:
Dining on the tram around Melbourne is another feature.....

dining on the tram too touristy... the last time i was there was three years ago...... but will be back in australia at the end of the year.....:)

hey this is weight loss thread. u guys talk about food make me want to eat also :(

Haze said:
hey this is weight loss thread. u guys talk about food make me want to eat also :(

Benign can only talk about food that he is NOT supposed to eat mah.... so he will not be so suppressed lah.......:bsmilie:

Me... i love food too much to give it up....,

Haze when you are in tas and mel try all the different food there, especially the Korean / vietnamese food..... find korean / vetnames restuarnts with the local koreans / viets in the restuarant, don't go to those only AH MOHs are there, the food not authentic....

I LIVE TO EAT......:bsmilie:

ok ok.. i will note this down too ^^
my mel friend also said.. want to bring me to a Japan makan place.. she said quite unique ^^ and she said the Hongkong dim sum is :thumbsup: ..

but i want fish & chip also :embrass: .. singapore Fish & Co too ex.. i cannot afford.. and the fries... so soggy!...:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.