Question on weight loss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karyinn said:
Wow.. i am very excited about this thread. I gain so much knowledge. All these yrs, i have been trying to lose 3 kg.
I ate Two pcs bread with either sugarfree jam or peanut butter with a glass of Skim milk or Soya milk or Oat drink. Lunch is usually brown rice porriage or non fried food. Then nigh time no rice just vegi and those meat inside the soup. But still cannot lose the kilos ;(.
I know my problem. I have sweet tooth. Basically love to eat sweet, chocolate and biscuits in between the meals.

;( guess i cannot lose the 3kg in my life -.,-
you look okay in your avatar leh.

Jialat!

With Mcdonald's charges $2 for any delivery, I think that we are going to see more n more fatty soon. Esp during midnight, watch EPL. Champ league etc... sure call up n makan. In the end, no one bother to keep fit, singaporean getting fatter.

For me, if the nearest do have 24/7, I can walk there n save $2 but in the middle of the night, i better think twice as I know it is bad to eat after 11pm till morning.

For me, if the nearest do have 24/7, I can walk there n save $2 but in the middle of the night, i better think twice as I know it is bad to eat after 11pm till morning.

Find a list of negative calorie food lor. boiled veges or fresh fruits. If must eat, make sure u exercise regularly. I think porridge with chicken or fish is not as sinful as oily deep fried chicken wings, or the popular nasi lemak.

As for me, I am happy to see the hardly visible six packs forming before my own eyes....it is worth it.

7.5km on treadmill and 72 situps....sweat profusely when the ducted heating was turn on. :)

Just weighted on the bathroom scale before brunch! 78kgs

Progress: Increase to 8km walk and same situps. Amount to burning 450 calories.

Diets: Mostly negative calories food, no sugar or oil. Getting used to boiled vegetables and porridge with pickles. Take snacks of slices of chips or flavoured biscuits when hungry. Taking 2 black coffee(no sugar) to keep the metabolic rate up. + One sinful meal, roast duck!

now just 11.35am.. i hungry liao -.,-...
still figting to lose 3kg.
Any advice for a lady to lose 3kg?

hmm.. cut down on carbo intake. unless you do lotsa manual work.

replace coffee/tea with fresh fruit juice, not those tetra pack as they have added sugar contents.. no matter wat they say :nono:

do crunches more.. situps only tone the muscles. do cardio exercises to have an overall slimming.

no snacking.. if you must (mouth itchy), eat fruits and thats it :sweatsm:

stay away from fried food and take more white meat.

do not eat before bedtime.

i dont exercise at all so im a little plumb :sweatsm: who cares.. i guess my hubby doesnt mind ;P
im 1.62cm.. weighing 50 kg :X

Usually i drink Green tea only. If i really sleepy i will take coffee with Equal..

What is crunches? i tried to jog three times a week (30mins)

Wow u are only 50kg.. i am 64kg (169cm tall) :(

Kekeke, I just ate ham cheese lettuce sandwich with garlic sundried tomato mustard spread. :)

Losing only 3kgs is not hard. Losing the bulge is all about determination and patience. Drastic way I got, but not useful in the long run. Develop a healthy lifestyle is more important, coz that way you can really be in control. At the end, it is all about habits.

Here is a link to crunches: http://www.fitstep.com/Library/Exercises/Crunches.htm

You can eat oily food, but not excessively or frequently lor. You must be able to gauge what is the average calories a person required each day. I think it is about 2500 calories.....all depend on your work/lifestyle.

The Best way is exercise. There is no shortcut in life......you will pay for it(fat) eventually. I used to be very active and ate alot when I was younger. When I started to slack off, Size 31 to 34++ and stamina loss. Girl friend start to say "You are not what you used to be." :cry:

Sadly, it was true....imagined your capability was only 4km walk(where I used to be) and now 8km(painfully) improving......

p/s: I prepaid boiled salted brussel sprouts, carrots, fresh celery, cucumber or apple as snacks. Hunger can be overcome with abit of water and the mind shifted to other things too......usually about (10-15mins) like quit smoking.

To each its own,
:devil:

Karyinn said:
Usually i drink Green tea only. If i really sleepy i will take coffee with Equal..

What is crunches? i tried to jog three times a week (30mins)

Wow u are only 50kg.. i am 64kg (169cm tall)

but depends. some people are born with bigger frame, i.e. heavier bones, not necessary they got more meat. i heard of people who went for surgery to remove rib bones :sweatsm:

i used to be super slim.. until these few years ;p

Karyinn said:

1. no fried food.
2. no sweet food.
3. no eating after 7pm.

guarantee u will lose 3kg in no time.

Ok i will stick to this three simple rule ;D..

zaren said:
1. no fried food.
2. no sweet food.
3. no eating after 7pm.

guarantee u will lose 3kg in no time.
very strict leh... 7pm is just about the time i knock off from work.
i personally try to practice avoiding food intake after 8.

me can.. i always try to eat before 7pm :p.. but not much help leh... cutting down sweet stuff.. just ate a pc of chocolate ;(

Are u kidding or what.. walking and online?

Are u kidding or what.. walking and online?

Earlier I walked about 5km, and then take a toilet break, coffee break and kekeke...online lor.

After that, need to complete the remaining 3km. Walking continuosly is very bored one mah.

I still got 35 more situps to complete ley. It is more and more like a ritual. Dull and boring....what to do? It is winter here.....it happy happy rain 1 :(

Cook my doggy dinner liao,
:rolleyes:

haha u are really funny.. i just finish 30min jogging too :D..
both of us got to Jia you ^^

haha u are really funny.. i just finish 30min jogging too ..
both of us got to Jia you ^^

The Doctor said 45 minutes lor. Maybe he meant walking......:dunno:

When I was doing the treadmill under central/ducted heating.....it takes about 30++ mins to sweat. :sweat:
Now I am comfortable with 4-5km walk ...then 15 mins break, resume walking the last 3km.

The only problem I faced is 'bowel movement' :embrass:

:dunno: dun understand what u trying to say
so now basically your daily job is the slim down lor? ;o... abit ke lian leh.. hehe

Wat.. u have bowel movement problem? Cannot Po daily? :O
hmmm.. u got to add fiber in ur diet thou..
I hates if i can't go to toilet daily for big business ;<

Status
Not open for further replies.