Part-time Repairman Part 2

hi Fatigue, do you do cleaning on aperture blades?

D90 body,two nikon zoom lens fungus when are you free to do the cleans and how much?please pm me thank you.

Hi fatigue, I've got a 70-300mm oly lens with a faulty aperture. can you help me? your pm is full.

Hi bro fatique, do u do repairs for nikon F801? Also need a check for my Nikon series E 75-150mm f3.5 and sensor cleaning for a d300s. Do pm me your quote thank you. :)

Hi Bro, I got a Pentax SMC Takumar 50mm F1.4 M42 mount that needs clean up, fungus infection. Please send me quote via PM when you can.

Hi, your pm is full. Can you pm me a quote for cleaning a sigma apo 70-300mm macro lens with very very new growth of fungi? so small that it look almost like fabric. thanks!

Up for honest and efficient bro ; )

Anyone has our dear Fatigue number.
Thanks a lot.
Mr Fatigue, sent u a PM, kindly revert.
Thanks

Anyone has our dear Fatigue number.
Thanks a lot.
Mr Fatigue, sent u a PM, kindly revert.
Thanks

Last I heard is that he is not taking any jobs in for the time being. He needs to clear his backlog before his trip overseas.

Oh my God. But for Mr Fatigue's up service and expertise, i will wait. Kindly PM me for a contact and i will be most happy to leave my lens with you for cleaning. Cheers. Thanks Daredevil123.

fatigue

my nikon 18-70mm zoom not working.
can help mi repair it?
i suddenly found that can not zoom..

Hey bro.. I asked you before but last time i was not free to bring the lens to you. Any chance you can help me tighten the focusing on my zeiss 50/2 zm?

Thank you for your continous support but temporary not accepting jobs.
Still struggling to clear backlogs.
I also have limited stock of IR filters. New stock will arrive in 2 to 3 weeks time