Part-time Repairman Part 2

Hi Fatigue,

i PM you regarding a lens (nikon afs18-70mm). it needs some fix the zoom is stuck. i also need my tokina 28-70/2.6 a check (the zoom is stiff esp at 35-28 range)

Hi fatigue,

i recently dropped my nikon 18-70mm lens and now the zoom gets stuck when i try to zoom. i also have multiple spots one my pictures that is unrelated to the lens problem. ive sent it to nsc but the spots are still there and arent any better. is it possible for you to take a look at my camera body and lens? i have pmed you. thanks.

Hi fatigue,

i recently dropped my nikon 18-70mm lens and now the zoom gets stuck when i try to zoom. i also have multiple spots one my pictures that is unrelated to the lens problem. ive sent it to nsc but the spots are still there and arent any better. is it possible for you to take a look at my camera body and lens? i have pmed you. thanks.

Hi All,

i contacted Fatigue and i went down to his place tonight to hand over my cam and lens to him. at first he told me it would take roughly two days for him to fix the lens and clean the sensor (which nikon failed to do a good job of cleaning it). but thanks to him understanding that i needed the camera back urgently, he helped me fix it and clean the camera sensor all within half an hour!

the lens now works fine and there no longer are spots on pictures. all this at a fraction of the time he told me and 1/5 of the cost that nikon quoted me, which was 200bucks. so thanks alot Fatigue for helping me on the spot and saving me the money!! Much appreciated.

Nicholas

hi, fatigue. Do you repair flash ?

Hi Fatigue,
I've got a 85mm nikon lens with fungus in it. Just wondering if you can give a quote on cleaning it? Thanks!

Hi Fatigue,
I've got a 85mm nikon lens with fungus in it. Just wondering if you can give a quote on cleaning it? Thanks!
Same person who sent SMS? replied your SMS

hi, fatigue. Do you repair flash ?

Flash, Lens, Cameras and IR conversion
Although some flash problems require parts replacement so it might take some time to order the parts

Due to the amount of jobs I'm receiving, I decided to slowly focus on jobs that I'm efficient.
I no longer accept rangefinder and SLR cameras

On the other hand, I'm willing to teach a small group of people interested in fixing SLR :)

Hi Fatigue

Can count me in?
I very nterested in fixing SLR

me too...will be interested in learning to fix SLR
i am using an OM

hi all

tis brother help me to fix my lens's problem in one day (another camera shop need take 2 or 3 week to fix it )hahaha

thx for ur help !!;)

reasonable price and good service!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hi Fatigue,

Got any updates on the Sigma 400mmf5.6 and Sigma 75-200mmf2.8 for me ?

Brgds
Tony

ps: your pm-box is full.

hi bro, i've a 80-200/2.8D 2 touch version. The AF/MF clutch abit loose, wondering if you can tighten it up for me.

Text me at 906828983. :)

Thanks fsatique for your excellent cleaning job and very reasonable pricing, really appreciated!!:thumbsup:

Aiyoh... fully booked.
Poor, poor... POOR CSers.... especially those who are awaiting eagerly the miracle touch from the expert! :cry:
Got to keep them waiting...:cry::bsmilie:

I went to a camera shop in Peninsula Plaza, mentioned a "password", I got a very special treatment

The same "password" works for me ;)

hi David,

Do you do AI conversion?