Part-time Repairman Part 2

Hi!

I've sent a PM previously for re-paint job on a Mamiya Rb67 pro sd. Do you do it?

I might need some lubrication on the mamiya rotary back as well.

Do let me know. Thanks!

Hi!

I've sent a PM previously for re-paint job on a Mamiya Rb67 pro sd. Do you do it?

I might need some lubrication on the mamiya rotary back as well.

Do let me know. Thanks!

Thank you for your inquiry but I don't do repaint job. I can only help you dismantle the camera so you can send the casing for painting job.

Any chance another workshop soon? Quite interested to learn.....!

hi fatigue, did you receive my PM that i sent on 29 December?

Any chance another workshop soon? Quite interested to learn.....!

Thank you for you inquiry. I'm working with one of the workshop organizer on this matter :)

hi fatigue, did you receive my PM that i sent on 29 December?

Hi Cheesy, received your PM and replied a few times but your mailbox is full

ah that explains why i didn't get your reply! could you please try again as i have cleared my mail box. thanks!

Hi Fatigue,

kindly PM me how much is your cost to clean my humble Nikon D70 and it's 18-70mm lenses.

Thank you!

Hello Bro Fatigue,

I have a tamron 28-75 lens, whenever I shoot beyond 35mm, I will get an "Error 99" and ask me to power off the camera and check battery. But if I shoot below 35mm, everything seems to work fine. I suspect some parts in the lens might have been worn out.. will you be able to fix this? looking forward for your reply :)

Rgds,
Willz

H bro fatigue, I've found some dust specs when viewing through my 5dmk2, I can't find where these dust specs reside, can you PM me on how much do you charge to clean these dust?

Thanks..

Sir, I want to enquiry can u repair Sigma 24-70mm f2.8 lens, my dc motor does not work.

H bro fatigue, I've found some dust specs when viewing through my 5dmk2, I can't find where these dust specs reside, can you PM me on how much do you charge to clean these dust?

Thanks..

Sir, I want to enquiry can u repair Sigma 24-70mm f2.8 lens, my dc motor does not work.

PM sent. Thanks

Hi Bro, I have a Carl Zeiss 135mm f/3.5 and it got fungus on it. May I know how much do you charge for cleaning? Thank you!

Hi fatigue bro, have got a Tamaron 28-300 lens with fungus growth. may i get a quotation pm from you? Thank you in advance for your time.

Hi bro...

I have this d300 with thw problem on af motor.
How much will t cost me to fix it.
Thanks

Hi Fatigue,

I have 2 SLR bodies that needs repair / CLA, not sure which though.

A Minolta X700 which I am having problem forwarding and a X370 with the shutter curtain out of the "holder"..

Do send me a quote, time aint critical.

Thanks in advance!