Nikon User Kopi Session - 19 Mar Evening

Status
Not open for further replies.
D70_2846.jpg

D70_2845.jpg

:cheers: 3 cheers again to bro PE & Nikon for organizing yet another successful kopi time even though I did not get to drink any kopi but molested the new lens;p

Thanks to all the ppl who make the kopi session possible & the chance to test out the all the great nikon lens......:) .

Next time, hope I am lucky to win the Kata bag.

Thanks for the Session.

On behalf of all in ClubSNAP, I would wish to say a big THANK YOU to:

Nikon Singapore - especially the GM, Jeffrey Low for his interest and support for ClubSNAP Nikon Users, James, Bryan and Marcus for taking their personal time to come down and assist in this event - we are very thankful for this - making it truly - "Thru the Years"

Thanks to the ppl who assisted namely:

Our Alex Ortega, Anand (geekbrains) and Al (woomfy) for taking the risk and responsibility to agree to look after the equipment loaned to us - my personal thanks to them too (as I signed out the equipment)

AND MOST OF ALL to all members for making this event a success - for your presence both physically there and here expressing interest.

A BIG THANK YOU

no thanks needed, always glad to be able to pass back to the society what i have received when i was a newbie

but a big thanks to nikon and chngpe01 for giving me the opportunity to be part of this :)

i just hope you all enjoyed yourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.