Nikon User Kopi Session - 19 Mar Evening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last min got family commitment.

Gonna give it a miss this round.

pleasssseee post some sample plsssss :)

cheers

Great successful gathering! met up with old pals n new.. Thanks to Uncle PengEik for making all this possible, esp bringing in the 135 Dcf2, molest to heart content but still can't bring home::sweatsm:

kudos to Nikon staff for taking their time off in organizing and bringing in the toys for us!esp Bryan, James n Marcus!

Look forward to the next one, cheers :)

Last edited:
Great successful gathering! met up with old pals n new.. Thanks to Uncle PengEik for making all this possible, esp bringing in the 135 Dcf2, molest to heart content but still can't bring home::sweatsm:

kudos to Nikon staff for taking their time off in organizing and bringing in the toys for us!esp Bryan, James n Marcus!

Look forward to the next one, cheers :)

huh? how come i didn't see the 135 Dcf2? the 70-200 VRII is really sweet, makes me wanna dump my 80-200 :bsmilie: another thing is the 24mm f1.4 :thumbsup:

Many thanks to ChngPE for successful gathering. He even shared tips about tethered shooting tip and flashes setup tip for group photography.

Many thanks to Nikon for the camera bags and free gift sponsorship.

Not forgetting generosity of Singapore Art Museum for venue usage.

Many thanks to ChngPE for successful gathering. He even shared tips about tethered shooting tip and flashes setup tip for group photography.

Many thanks to Nikon for the camera bags and free gift sponsorship.

Not forgetting generosity of Singapore Art Museum for venue usage.

Wow... got free gift some more???? anybody care to share what are the free gifts....

Wow... got free gift some more???? anybody care to share what are the free gifts....

dsc46224343901.jpg

A D3000 Small Notebook & a Nikon Strap. Still got lucky draw....

Thanks for the great kopi session held n the freebies.. even though didnt get the lucky draw.. haha.. still it was a great sharing session :)

Thanks to Peng Eik & the Nikon staff for the kopi session, especially the freebies. I was my first time but fruitful one.

dsc46224343901.jpg

A D3000 Small Notebook & a Nikon Strap. Still got lucky draw....

There was also lens cloth... which leaves a lot of lint on lens :bsmilie: I din see the Nikon strap though.

Yep, thanks for the kopi sessions... although I was still waiting for my kopi when everyone leaving already :rolleyes:

Thanks for organizing!

3 lucky members who attended got a kata bag each - it is the latest version see the details here.
http://www.kata-bags.com/productFRM2HS.asp?p_Id=19767&Version=Photo

122870639.jpg

122870638.jpg

And also seven lucky winners who got a crystal paper holder each

Thanks to Jeffrey Low, GM of Nikon Singapore who gave these goodies to members of ClubSNAP Nikon users group for their support.

I will get the images of the kopi session to post it here together with the thank you messages to all it here, before I close the thread tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.