F.U.N. Seeing Red......post your pics here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's a bit hard to get free classroom. easier if it' paid classroom. how much do you think people willing to pay for this session? any idea? can fuji sponsor this on one account, we'll put up Fuji brochures etc?

if they sponsor we can have bigger room with more people.

eerrrr anyone from Fuji SG reading this?:think:

see how big the group first. can conduct at someone's place?

sorry guys for late, thanks to jacob and photobum for organized this F.U.N trip....
thanks jacob for teaching n explain me some technique of taking photo....
nice to see you guys!!

Here my photos for C&C.....

DSCF2041.jpg

DSCF2042.jpg

DSCF2061.jpg

DSCF2066.jpg

DSCF2137.jpg

it's a bit hard to get free classroom.

I managed to find a FREE classroom at Tiong Bahru Community Center. This classroom has a whiteboard, and about 10 to 12 desks and chairs. ;)

The person in-charge, Mr Chan, told me that I am free to use this classroom for 2 hours during off-peak hours (on a weekend, from 7pm to 9pm).

Here is the location:

TiongBahruCCmap.jpg

I have to agree that this place is a bit ulu, but don't complain lah...... it is FREE. The nearest MRT Station is Tiong Bahru (EW17).

By the way, the nearby Tiong Bahru Market and Food Center is where you can find the reknown - zui kueh, wanton mee, kway chap, bak kut teh, pao, bean curd dessert, etc. In another words, lots of good food :thumbsup:. (No more Big Mac liao. :D)

Last edited:
I managed to find a FREE classroom at Tiong Bahru Community Center. This classroom has a whiteboard, and about 10 to 12 desks and chars. ;)

The person in-charge, Mr Chan, told me that I am free to use this classroom for 2 hours during off-peak hours (on a weekend, from 7pm to 9pm).

Here is the location:

great! next when is the suitable date for the 'guru'? can take this offline if you want. btw do they have lcd projector?

btw do they have lcd projector?

Bring our own projector.... I don't have one. Anybody willing to spare theirs? Just for that 2 hours only. ;)

I just found out that some shops in Sim Lim Square rent a projector for S$20 a day.

Last edited:
i see if i can get projector. why nt hook up to big TV?

i see if i can get projector. why nt hook up to big TV?

The classroom belongs to a tuition center. Where got big TV? You provide arh???

Last edited:
Great can I join also?...:)

The classroom belongs to a tuition center. Where got big TV? You provide arh???

i tot go madmacs house mah... my place cant take so many ppl tooo.. max 5 lol

Nice meeting you guys and the young lady as well
Better late than never and here're my pix for sharing

3212877520_ee05ae2c2a.jpg

3212031949_2b987023eb.jpg

3212885630_c4f7e6f8e8.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.