F.U.N. Seeing Red......post your pics here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i has a shock of my life.. no offence and IMHO the color is all out man.. .. the red is funny.. the skin tone make the ppl inside look like dummy or plastic people:sticktong..

I have friends who use Pentax DSLRs, I know what these cameras are capable of. Some of the images there are over-processed. Some were shot using film (most minilabs scan film with funny colors). And some were taken with bad techniques.

There are a few good ones though if you look carefully.

Last edited:
Last five photos for C&C.
#6. Lion guarding the street.
DSC_3689f.jpg

#7. Studying carefully for a final touch-up at the entrance of Buddha Tooth Temple (佛牙寺)
DSC_3800f.jpg

#8. Artist at work
DSC_3737f.jpg

#9. On the way back to Chinatown Pt carpark, went up to the HDB for a helicopter view
DSC_3862f.jpg

#10. Buddha Tooth Temple on the right
DSC_3876f.jpg

Last five photos for C&C.
#6. Lion guarding the street.
DSC_3689f.jpg

#7. Studying carefully for a final touch-up at the entrance of Buddha Tooth Temple (佛牙寺)
DSC_3800f.jpg

#8. Artist at work
DSC_3737f.jpg

#9. On the way back to Chinatown Pt carpark, went up to the HDB for a helicopter view
DSC_3862f.jpg

#10. Buddha Tooth Temple on the right
DSC_3876f.jpg

pardon me if i am rude your bokeh for #6 and #7 are photoshopped? if it isn't than it soem power zoom you using. v impressive isolation

maybe is his cz 85 f/1.4.

really that power ah... i had no idea.. :bsmilie: loooks to gd to be true thats why i asked. not been rude i hope! btw your Lux-4 when u play finish wanna donate to my charity fund also can :D poor student here using only a LX-1 :(

really that power ah... i had no idea.. :bsmilie: loooks to gd to be true thats why i asked. not been rude i hope! btw your Lux-4 when u play finish wanna donate to my charity fund also can :D poor student here using only a LX-1 :(

ok lah...no problem. will donate 4 bars of LUX soap to you. any particular fragrance you like? :bsmilie:

DSC_3800f.jpg

I like this one.

good time to compare D3 vs S5 Pro dynamic range, even without the benefit of R-pixels at iso1600.

DSC_3800f.jpg

1/25s f/2.8 ISO1600
DSCF8889-20090117.jpg

ok lah...no problem. will donate 4 bars of LUX soap to you. any particular fragrance you like? :bsmilie:

:bsmilie::bsmilie: i never thought of it. me going back to shoot film sooon for awhile than go back digital. hee

pardon me if i am rude your bokeh for #6 and #7 are photoshopped? if it isn't than it soem power zoom you using. v impressive isolation
Hi bigbirds17,
No photoshopped for the bokeh on all the pics posted. Like what Photobum said, it is the power of Cow sai lenses; in this case I used the 50 mm/F2 lenses. I am also amazed and happy with the result. Thanks.

:nono: You must swallow your own words now. It is better not to comment if you are unsure.

Last edited:
:nono: You must swallow your own words now. It is better not to comment if you are unsure.

i am impressed. wow.. no la i said pardon if i am rude mah... but really smth... one word POWER. i hate you guys now.. poison me :( is the voig 58mm f1.4 any like this? :bsmilie:

poison me :( is the voig 58mm f1.4 any like this? :bsmilie:

The Voigtlander 58mm f1.4 is 'closer' to Carl Zeiss 50mm f1.4 ZF. Contrast, sharpness and colors are different.

Jacob and I have got headache looking for a classroom. Does any F.U.N. members willing to help?

it's a bit hard to get free classroom. easier if it' paid classroom. how much do you think people willing to pay for this session? any idea? can fuji sponsor this on one account, we'll put up Fuji brochures etc?

if they sponsor we can have bigger room with more people.

eerrrr anyone from Fuji SG reading this?:think:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.