F.U.N. Seeing Red......post your pics here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacob

Deregistered
May 11, 2005
Former CS Senior Member
mod: please move this thread to appropriate location if needed.
my take is this is for those fuji outing only (F.U.N outings).

guys, post your pictures or link taken during the our F.U.N. Seeing Red outing. thanks.

wow.. you are fast. thanks for organizing the outing, weird i got a few photos the blue seems to be bleeding kind. will post them soon.

I can't wait to see those photos. For me, I saw blue, trying out the S5 Pro at Sentosa today.

I can't wait to see those photos. For me, I saw blue, trying out the S5 Pro at Sentosa today.

i was at sentosa before that too but i didnt shoot with my s5pro. didnt want sand inside! :bsmilie:

very nice meeting all of you. many thanks to jacob and photobum for making this happen.

DSCF8798-20090117.jpg

DSCF8803-20090117.jpg

DSCF8805-20090117.jpg

DSCF8814-20090117.jpg

DSCF8817-20090117-Version-2.jpg

i tot i'll be the first to post. geee. you beat me to it.

anyway here's one from me.

The F.U.N. outing we had this evening was a success. Many of us who registered came, and we had a member who even brought along his daughter to participant in the shoot.

Of course, there were some who could not make it to the meeting due to personal reasons or health, but that is okay. For those of you who missed, you will find some of our pics posted here.

I hope to see all of you again during our next F.U.N. outing! ;)

WOW everyone so fast. i shall post some of mine too.. here are some of my humble shots. last 2 photos with my fav 105mm ai-s :p i cant believe Fotophilic actually identify me by the lens i use even without us meeting before

dscf1997smallkg5.jpg

Donations please

dscf2051smallrr0.jpg

I say a little prayer for you

dscf2056smallyv3.jpg

Painting!

Last edited:
My turn now..... ;)

GodofFortune.jpg

Cai Shen Dao......

:cry::cry::cry:

Status