F.U.N. Seeing Red......post your pics here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yummy.... ;p

I like the wanton mee at the Tiong Bahru food centre. There are two stores and both are good, but I like Wah Yong (red signboard) more. This store serves very classic Hong Kong style wanton mee.

geee.... must meet earlier to eat before lecture huh? btw thanks for this coming dinner:bsmilie::bsmilie:(self-invite)

Yummy.... ;p

I like the wanton mee at the Tiong Bahru food centre. There are two stores and both are good, but I like Wah Yong (red signboard) more. This store serves very classic Hong Kong style wanton mee.

now i know ur size also :p u tempt me loh... ok i will sms him maybe!!

The only way to a man's heart is through his stomach. ;)

I go 'around' for good food.

geee.... must meet earlier to eat before lecture huh?

We must reach there much earlier because it is not uncommon for the queue to be 45 minutes long at the wanton mee store.

The store-owner usually takes his own sweet time to prepare the noodles. Average wait time is 3 minutes per bowl. :sweat:

Yummy...... I am heading there today!

Last edited:
We must reach there much earlier because it is not uncommon for the queue to be 45 minutes long at the wanton mee store.

The store-owner usually takes his own sweet time to prepare the noodles. Average wait time is 3 minutes per bowl. :sweat:

Yummy...... I am heading there today!

i guess we need to start another outing. F.U.N FOOD!

hey blazer_workz i thought of heading down to sim lim square either tmr or sat to get my split prism fix. you keen? maybe 2 person the uncle will give discount. photobum wanna come and help me fix it?:bsmilie::bsmilie: anyway i be meeting chiif ~345 at cityhall to try out both the 58mm and 40mm

hey blazer_workz i thought of heading down to sim lim square either tmr or sat to get my split prism fix. you keen? maybe 2 person the uncle will give discount. photobum wanna come and help me fix it?:bsmilie::bsmilie: anyway i be meeting chiif ~345 at cityhall to try out both the 58mm and 40mm

Thanks for the poison! haha..will wait for CZ AF! haha..
I've tried MF many many times before..just really bad at it.:sweat:

Thanks for the poison! haha..will wait for CZ AF! haha..
I've tried MF many many times before..just really bad at it.:sweat:

cus you didnt use the spilt prism!! so u wanna get it tgt?

i got a cz 35, 85, v 58 n ai 50f1.2.. I brim when the next fun outing. . Or can pm mi ican pass u guys the lens to play. . Tat all i got. .:)

Last edited:
i got a cz 35, 85, v 58 n ai 50f1.2.. I brim when the next fun outing. . Or can pm mi, can pass u guys the lens to play before u buy. . Tat all i got. .:)

v58 you got? i heard earlier batch got over expose highlight problem is it true? how u like it?

v58 you got? i heard earlier batch got over expose highlight problem is it true? how u like it?

Yup I got Mi got no such issue... Focusing is much easier than Cz...:)

you bringing your cz 85 1.4 to swap with me ah? :lovegrin:

Sadly my S2 died so I am not going o change to a Nikon 85...So keeping this baby...:sweat:

cus you didnt use the spilt prism!! so u wanna get it tgt?

Hi..actually i've tried it on a body with split focusing..i use to shoot wif mf lenses wif my minolta slr..haha..but nowadays old liao..my hands not steady anymore..will start shaking if i focus for too long..:bsmilie:

:bsmilie: dun disturb ppl la.. later he dun dare come for outing liao

not disturb lah. he complain so hard to focus so just offer to help him lor. :angel:

Sadly my S2 died so I am not going o change to a Nikon 85...So keeping this baby...:sweat:

but you dunno how to focus! :bsmilie:

not disturb lah. he complain so hard to focus so just offer to help him lor. :angel:

but you dunno how to focus! :bsmilie:

HAHAHAHAHA... u can donate all your MF lens to me.. i be glad to have them. dun need CZ neecon one also can. poor student here.

or get PNS with stabilizer loh.. LX-3 v impressive!

HAHAHAHAHA... u can donate all your MF lens to me.. i be glad to have them. dun need CZ neecon one also can. poor student here.

or get PNS with stabilizer loh.. LX-3 v impressive!

ok..i donate my konica hexanon ar 35-70 to you! :p

ok..i donate my konica hexanon ar 35-70 to you! :p

can use on fuji s5pro? i havent heard lot on it. its v old lens rite.. during WW2 time? haha. i quite keen abt old lenses these days. you serious???? i heard hexanon has nice colorssss

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.