Consolidated food threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
West_ray said:
any one knows where can i buy smelly tou fu in singapore???????????????? roughly how much ????

one restaurant in geylang got sell...

Bluestrike said:
Enough of SURVEY!

CS not the polace for you to conduct SURVEY!

TREAD CLOSED

MOD
Kopitiam

Adam Goi said:
Hi.

Given the threads come from the same starter and they are of similar genre and repetitive in nature, they are hereby merged into one.

Moderator Idol

Now this is interesting.

Close, Merge and Revive.

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]if u had a chance to have a custom made pizza where u can have any sorts of toppings u want, wat kind of pizza would u wanna create?[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]my ideal pizza flavours

1. 8 treasures pizza - oyster sauce, wax sausage, chinese dried mushrooms, lobster, dried scallops, shark's fin, abalone shreds, sliced fish, beansprouts n spring onions, along with the usual cheese

2. local delight pizza - sweet n black sauce, fishcake, shrimps, luncheon meat, tofu, cockles, chye sim, carrots n spring onions, along with the usual cheese

3. pig organ pizza - pig's heart, pig's liver, pig's kidney, pork belly meat, pig's intestine, pig's spleen, tau pok n kiam chye, along with the usual cheese

4. indian pizza - chilli sauce, potatoes, green peas, mutton, ladies fingers, eggplant, long beans, n scrambled eggs, along with the usual cheese

5. char siew pizza - char siew sweet sauce, char siew meat, shrimps, chye sim n spring onions, along with the usual cheese
[/font]

markteo said:
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]my ideal pizza flavours

1. 8 treasures pizza - oyster sauce, wax sausage, chinese dried mushrooms, lobster, dried scallops, shark's fin, abalone shreds, sliced fish, beansprouts n spring onions, along with the usual cheese

2. local delight pizza - sweet n black sauce, fishcake, shrimps, luncheon meat, tofu, cockles, chye sim, carrots n spring onions, along with the usual cheese

3. pig organ pizza - pig's heart, pig's liver, pig's kidney, pork belly meat, pig's intestine, pig's spleen, tau pok n kiam chye, along with the usual cheese

4. indian pizza - chilli sauce, potatoes, green peas, mutton, ladies fingers, eggplant, long beans, n scrambled eggs, along with the usual cheese

5. char siew pizza - char siew sweet sauce, char siew meat, shrimps, chye sim n spring onions, along with the usual cheese
[/font]

:eek: :ipuke: :flush:

my answers 4 the sushi quiz

1. after u get the plate from the belt, do u put the plastic cover back on the belt or on the table? ---I put on the table, but my dad likes to put back on the belt, strange

2. do u lift the plate off the belt, n take a closer look at wat is that sushi, remove the container, sniff it, etc, n den either put on the table if it fancies u or put back on the belt if it isnt appealing? --- sometimes I lift the plate up to have a better look when I see unusual sushi, but I nvr tried sniffing it

3. for eg, the belt is moving towards ur direction, n u saw something u like (like vegetable tempura or some fried stuffs) coming towards u, n u intend to take it when it reaches u, soon. but then the person in the table in front has taken that it already. do u get angry? --- sometimes, esp. my fav items like potato croquette or soft shell crab

4. do u hide plates under the table so as to pay lesser? ---nvr try b4

5. has the cashier ever miscounted the number of plates? did u keep quiet or wat? ---I think it happened once a very long time ago when I was with my parents
6. do u eat only from the belt, or order other food from the menu? wat did u order? –both. I normally order a bento meal n den eat some sushi or fried stuffs or octopus from the belt

7. do u ever wonder y they don have spoons at the container by the side of the table, only chopsticks? n everytime u have to ask for spoon from the waitress, n sometimes after u ask, they forget to give, n u have to ask again... has it happened to u? ---ya its kinda irritating, when I wanna eat the fried tofu thingy with the watery gravy

8. do u dip raw salmon or tuna etc into ur hot tea to cook it? ---tried b4 when I was young

9. do u like the high when u eat too much wasabe n it gets to ur head? ---nopeI eat only a little bit of wasabe

10. do u sometimes see chio waitress n cant concentrate on eating? Of course!! But not always can see chio waitresses.

-------------------

those ppl who havent take this quiz yet...go take it...its so fun

i got bored...so i invented a few pizza flavours

yong tau foo pizza - yong tau foo sweet sauce n chilli sauce as the base coating, n topped with cuttlefish, fishcake, prawn ball, sotong ball, taupok, tauhu, tau kee, ladies fingers, kang kong, fried wantan, n quails egg, topped with the usual cheese

chinese seafood delight pizza - lobster, crabmeat, sliced fish, sea cucumber, scallop, tua tow clam, abalone shreds, geoduck clam, sea slugs, beansprouts, spring onions n xiao bai cai

japanese pizza - prawns, squid, teriyaki chicken, salmon, tofu, seaweed, preserved radish, crab roe, cucumbers, carrots, japanese mushrooms

korean pizza - kimchi, bbq pork or beef, carrots, spring onions n spinach

thai pizza - base coating of tom yam paste, minced pork, prawns, bamboo shoots, tomato, straw mushrooms, eggplant n kailan

which 1 do u think is the tastiest??

steamboat or korean bbq..
when u eat steamboat or korean bbq, have u ever tried dumping rice into the soup to make porridge? how it taste like? if u see ppl doing that, will u think they r mad?

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
talking about color plates... i color blind to the extend i dunno whats the color, so i dun even know i have been overcharged or not..

u really colorblind ah?

Status
Not open for further replies.