Consolidated food threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got lots of qn to ask u all...hehe...ask for fun nia, this is not survey la

1. after u get the plate from the belt, do u put the plastic cover back on the belt or on the table?

2. do u lift the plate off the belt, n take a closer look at wat is that sushi, remove the container, sniff it, etc, n den either put on the table if it fancies u or put back on the belt if it isnt appealing?

3. for eg, the belt is moving towards ur direction, n u saw something u like (like vegetable tempura or some fried stuffs) coming towards u, n u intend to take it when it reaches u, soon. but then the person in the table in front has taken that it already. do u get angry?

4. do u hide plates under the table so as to pay lesser?

5. has the cashier ever miscounted the number of plates? did u keep quiet or wat?

6. do u eat only from the belt, or order other food from the menu? wat did u order?

7. do u ever wonder y they don have spoons at the container by the side of the table, only chopsticks? n everytime u have to ask for spoon from the waitress, n sometimes after u ask, they forget to give, n u have to ask again... has it happened to u?

8. do u dip raw salmon or tuna etc into ur hot tea to cook it?

9. do u like the high when u eat too much wasabe n it gets to ur head?

10. do u sometimes see chio waitress n cant concentrate on eating?

n tell us some of ur fav sushi

i got lots of qn to ask u all...hehe...ask for fun nia, this is not survey la

1. do u have a habit of throwing peanuts up n catching it in ur mouth for fun? (the peanuts is appetizers)

2. wat kind of drinks u normally drink? chinese tea or iced water or soft drinks etc....?

3. do u make use of the small saucer of soy sauce at the side of ur plate? if so, wat things do u dip in it?

4. when u eat rice, do u put the bowl to ur mouth n shove the rice in with ur chopstick, or u have the bowl on the table n eat with chopsticks n spoon, or u put the rice on the plate n eat?

5. when u eat cereal prawns (those deep fried prawns with oatmeals thingy), do u shell the prawn or eat it whole? if u shell, do u shell with ur fingers or ur chopsticks n spoons, or with ur mouth?
or do u have someone to shell it for u? (if so, who?)
n do u have a habit of sukcing the prawns' head to extract its flavour?

6. when u eat steamed fish, which part do u like best? the cheek, the eyeball, the head area, stomach area, middle body of the fish or the tail area.

7. when u eat crab, do u use ur fingers to unshell it, or struggle with ur chopsticks n spoon so as not to dirty ur fingers? or do u have someone to shell it for u? (if so, who?)

8. have u ever poured too much vinegar into ur shark's fin soup n realized its too sour? or perhaps sprinkled too much pepper? (in ur answer, pls state whether its vinegar, pepper, or both).

9. do u like to eat the lettuce that is always put under a meat or crab or prawn dish as garnish?

10. which of these do u like to eat, in a sweet n sour pork/fish dish (besides the pork/fish)? - onion, green/red peppers, cucumbers, pineapple, tomato

11. do u normally have dessert after meal? if so, state wat dessert do u normally have (almond jelly, mango pudding, red bean soup, orh nee, birds nest etc)

12. u normally use the packet scented towels to wipe which body part? - mouth, face, or hands?

13. when u eat, do u normally have ppl taking food for u with their chopsticks n putting on ur plate/bowl? if so, who r they? (father, mother, bf, gf, husband, wife...)

14. when u have hotplate tofu, do u try to scoop out the watery egg quickly b4 it gets cooked by the hotplate?

15. do u usually order another bowl of rice halfway throughout the meal? (when u finished the 1st bowl)

16. have u tried eating the dried chillies in the fried prawns/chicken with dried chillies dish?

17. do u normally eat green chillies with ur fried rice or noodles or horfun

18. which of this is ur fav? fried rice, fried hongkong mee, or horfun?

19. when u order deer meat, do u ever wonder if the meat is really deer, or just marinated beef?

20. do u like to burp loudly when u finished eating?

finally, tell us some of ur fave chinese food in a chinese or seafood restaurant...

When u eat at hawker centres n coffeeshops

1. do u prefer roasted or steamed chicken when u order chicken rice?
Do u ask for special request like chicken breast meat rice, or chicken drumstick rice, or chicken rice with gizzards?

2. have u been served any burnt food? (eg. satay, bbq chicken wings, western food etc). if so, please state

3. what kind of noodles do u usuall order when eating fishball or prawn noodles? (eg. yellow mee, kuay teow, mee kia, bee hoon, bee tai mak...)

4. wat food do u normally choose when u order chap chye png? wat sauce do u prefer on ur rice, curry or black gravy, or none?

5. have u ever come across cats when u r eating? if so, do u feed them or ignore?

6. have u ever ran out of curry, or find that the curry is too little, while eating roti prata? if so, do u go back to ask for more?

7. is there any hawker food u hate?

8. wats ur fave local food?

9. have u ever find pieces of eggshells while eating char kway teow, fried rice etc...? if so, name the food.. How did u react?

10. do u order beer from the beer aunties? if so, do u flirt or chat with them?

11. have u fallen ill after eating food at hawkers/coffeeshop? if so, please elaborate

12. finally, when u see the 'ask for more veggies/less oil etc' symbols on hawker stalls, do u request for that? if so, please elaborate on wat u asked for, n wat kind of foods

thanks for answering these questions...

Wah! Alot of questions! What are these questions for? Why do you need to know all these?.........

HS

hongsien said:
Do you have an obsessive disorder?................

HS

well... i m a curious person by nature...n furthermore i like to eat...n i was feeling bored...so i came up with all these questions. i hope u ppl can answer them...juz for the fun of it...to satisfy my curiousity...hehe...thank u thank u

Status
Not open for further replies.