LR Tips The Lightroom Conference is Coming, and some news from England

RSSNewsFeeder

Apr 9, 2018
The World
www.clubsnap.com
I’m back from a wonderful experience teaching at “The Photography Show” in England, but first, an important heads up: The KelbyOne Lightroom Conference is coming up next month, and today, we released our official trailer for the two-day, two-track online training event – check it out below:

Save a bunch by registering now – here’s the link. It’s going to be (wait for it, wait for it…) epic!

Only One Spot Left For My Santorini Travel Photography Workshop​

santorini-1a.jpg

Don’t be sitting at home this May while Erik Kuna and I lead 12 photographers shooting in incredible locations on a pristine Greek island, learning Lightroom and Photoshop hands-on editing, and sharing some incredible meals and views with some wonderful folks. Come right along with us – it’s a once-in-a-lifetime workshop, and you’re invited to take that last spot before it sells out.

Here’s the link with info.

From England, with Love​

I mentioned on Monday I was in England speaking at The Photography Show, and I got the opportunity to shoot my first pro rugby game ever. I took this short video as I entered Cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens (home of the Northhampton Saints) to shoot with team photographer Claire Jones (seen in the red hat and jacket as I enter). This is part of my goal of shooting more short video clips this year at my regular photo shoots. Such an amazing time (and Claire is on a whole ‘nuther level when it comes to rugby photography. Among the best anywhere, hands down. She is a legend behind the lens, and I learned a lot).

Ran Into Some Hooligans Once Again

I can’t get away from these guys….and I love it! Two of Britain’s best (Dave Clayton and Peter Treadway). Dave taught Photoshop in the Adobe booth gigs, running the post-production theater with Peter. Those are some hard-working lads. Cads. Bad guys. Etc. Thanks to everybody who came out to see my sessions or had a book signed at my book signings. I was so tickled to get a chance to meet so many of you. I loved every minute of it! Thanks to Dave, Pete, and the show Photography Show Team. What a first-class event!

Warning to People Not Born in England​

English-Breakfast.jpg

I’m pretty sure that’s not breakfast. I know breakfast stuff, and that’s not it. Especially that black stuff. I can only imagine this plate is a prop from a horror movie. Ask anybody not born there.
😉

Great to be back home – looking forward to a relaxing weekend, but I already miss everybody. See you next time!

Cheers,

-Scott

The post The Lightroom Conference is Coming, and some news from England appeared first on Lightroom Killer Tips.

Continue reading...