There is no rank in ClubSNAP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sion said:
If you want you can appoint yourself:

"The Distinguished Right Honorable Supreme Commander Par Excellence and The Absolute King of Forum Kings For Life".

You know that we won't care about it. :sweatsm:

sounds very chim... :sweat:

Harry Potter said:
In Hardwarezone, there are different member ranks such as Senior Member, Supremacy etc. In ClubSNAP, only got Member. No more other type of rank?

"All pigs are equal"

Just that some are more equal, and they are being accused of playing god, some nice soap opera on tv now...

Btw, don't bother abt espn posts, he's posting rubbish to get that hit count. :sticktong

Goondu said:
Guru? I only know Goondu... ;p
Why such a nickname, if I may ask?

how come I just join in April 2005 and considered a member whereas I've seen some new members that are 3 years Old???

If I am not wrong, those with less than 100 posts will be new members and those above 100 posts are considered members.

The classification is by the no. of posts and not by the date you join.

yep i think so... onli when u post above 100 or so u would be considered member

proposed ranking system

nikon user - gold member
all others - ordinary member

for rough gauge of rank..go by post count.

btw. how did mr adam goi get the clubsnap idol title?

espn said:
Oh, I forgot there's also GURU, Supreme GURU and All-in-one GURU.

I have no problem at all whatsoever if someone wishes to call himself Guru, Supremo Guru or Everything-also-can Guru.

But I get seriously offended when an expert calls himself "Newbie". :bsmilie:

csguest said:
If I am not wrong, those with less than 100 posts will be new members and those above 100 posts are considered members.

The classification is by the no. of posts and not by the date you join.

I think you are wrong. I was "made" ahem, member, very soon after I joined CS. So i do not understand the difference between "new members" and "members".

i tot we already got a Guru ?

lol..

dun gei siao liao nikonsiao..

Status
Not open for further replies.