Singapore Street Festival 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darren said:
What timetable are you referring to? The schedule on SSF2005 site is on a pop-up, so if you have disabled pop-ups, you won't see it.

In any case, here are the links for those that are interested.

SSF2005 Event Map Overview
NYC Youth Park (Stage A) Schedule
Grange Road Car Park (Stage B) Schedule
Cineleisure (Stage C) Schedule

Is the link dead for these files??? can't download.

glennyong said:
actualli i believe u can still continue shooting after the stipulated time.. coz the time given is for u to actualli volunteeer ur services....

but after that, u can still shoot as on hobby types....
Of course still can shoot... but what i am afraid is last min some photogs did not turn up? Even for myself, i did not turn up for a shoot because i need to go JB to settle some stuffs. Hence, a backup plan, maybe a roving team, will be good. We prob can have say 1 backup for each timeslot so if anyone from Stage A, B or C did not turn up, the back up will slot right in...

nemesis32 said:
Of course still can shoot... but what i am afraid is last min some photogs did not turn up? Even for myself, i did not turn up for a shoot because i need to go JB to settle some stuffs. Hence, a backup plan, maybe a roving team, will be good. We prob can have say 1 backup for each timeslot so if anyone from Stage A, B or C did not turn up, the back up will slot right in...

den i can volunteer as a back-up photographer for any event that any CSmember who is unable to turn up then... lol.. if thats possible...

maybe can list who is volunteering as back-ups lor... so maybe they can notify in advance maybe within 24-48hrs in advance... lol..

flash77 said:
I'm in the list of selected volunteer photographers, but not in the main duty roaster, does that means I'm not 'selected'?
Sorry, my mistake as I inadvertently put your name in the volunteer list, but you were not assigned any events to cover. I have removed your name and edited the list. My apologies.

I'm a bit lost. Are we gonna be provided where to be stationed (i.e. A,B,C)? I can't find them in the website. Will they be emailed? Or a specific link?

dawgbyte77 said:
I'm a bit lost. Are we gonna be provided where to be stationed (i.e. A,B,C)? I can't find them in the website. Will they be emailed? Or a specific link?
dawgbyte77, I think you are not inside the list of selected volunteer photographers. :dunno:

dawgbyte77 said:

got what, no have mah, its stated in #84 post by darren, it states which stage the photog for which time slot.

hi darren, nemesis32 brought up a valid point. can provide us your no and we pm you our hp no. so in case the one on duty cant turn up, can call you, than you can arrange for backup photog. like this more control over the situation, yes hor ;)

Oops. This site is so active I skipped a few pages. :) Anyway, seems there was over-supply of photogs as well so like flash77, not included. I can still go for personal shoot and enjoy it. :)

sure, I had been shooting this since SSF started I think, but not as a "offical photog". just go enjoy the show (they are really good), snap a few photos along the way and have great fun.

So Darren, when can we collect our stuffs???

alechim said:
So Darren, when can we collect our stuffs???
Working on it, working on it. My personal deadline is to have everything ready by tomorrow lunchtime.

nikonsiao said:
Have fun guys :bsmilie: ....Too bad my name not included...my fault for being slow...
the G*R* had spoke again...*bow*....
since you voiced out, I let you have 1 of my slot loh? :bsmilie:

nikonsiao said:
Have fun guys :bsmilie: ....Too bad my name not included...my fault for being slow...

*bow* *bow* u can join me if u want to...

erm... yo Darren.... u put me on 2 mondays n i check the schedule, nothin onz durin monday leh....

isit i blur blur nevr c properly?

Status
Not open for further replies.