Singapore Street Festival 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
glennyong said:
yeah.. registered, and received the password... hw come darren gt onli 15 members.. no update ? :)
That was this morning, 12 hours later, we now have 32 members signed up ;)

Thanks for the support, we still need more.

Luval said:
havent got my password yet ????? y so long...

maybe server lag lor.... coz the password is computer generated one..

gryphon said:
I signed up for mine last night...till now no password!!!

Think you maybe on the waiting list. I received my confirmation email at about 11.50am yesterday morning.

Cheers
John

John Teoh said:
Think you maybe on the waiting list. I received my confirmation email at about 11.50am yesterday morning.

Cheers
John

Mine was yesterday too.

i'm in.. i mean.. i want to.. but how do i know i'm actually in?

These are the names as pulled from the registration system at 4:15pm 19th May:-

CYRN
Fizzy
John
John Teoh
KNIGHT ONG
LazerLordz
Luval
Nemesis32
Nizz
Scann69
T16
Witness
actionman
airnosaj
alex01sg
andrehabib
aoelof
arowana
betazone
biscuit
dawgbyte77
denniskee
flash77
frostyIntrepid
glennyong
gryphon
hazekang
henavs
jdv1725
jkl
kitkat
mpenza
nightwolf75
ockly
peterlim
quekky
scud
sebastiansong
wenx
wetdesert

Currently 40 photographers. If your name is not on this list, and you want to participate, please note that you NEED to sign up at the website below :-

Click on this link to sign up as an Event Photographer for Singapore Street Festival 2005 (Link removed as we have enough photographers for now).

err just to clarify with the admin ppl, im a v free person. so my name is down on those dates im free. not exactly that i wanna be sheduled that often, but u can slot me in anywhere u want (that i listed on the mail), i should be fine. :)

but should u do need me that often, im fine too.

uncleparty said:
err just to clarify with the admin ppl, im a v free person. so my name is down on those dates im free. not exactly that i wanna be sheduled that often, but u can slot me in anywhere u want (that i listed on the mail), i should be fine. :)

but should u do need me that often, im fine too.
We are not so sadistic lah ... will schedule appropriately.

anyway ,, i found my name in the list above .. but no password give to me yet.. which mean .. no passes to be give.. how??? still contiune to wait ???

Ummm... I'm interested... but I'm also a newbie. How good do I have to be to qualify as "official event photographer"? :sweat:

Luval said:
anyway ,, i found my name in the list above .. but no password give to me yet.. which mean .. no passes to be give.. how??? still contiune to wait ???
maybe you type wrong email address?

joteo said:
Ummm... I'm interested... but I'm also a newbie. How good do I have to be to qualify as "official event photographer"? :sweat:
It's voluntary so even newbie can participate....

Hi Darren..

Is there anyway that i could enquire for password thru the website other than keep waiting and waiting for them to email my password to me

thanks

Luval said:
cant be .. i try registering again.. i was prompt that this email is already registered

Have you check your junkmail? Mine was classified as junkmail.

Status
Not open for further replies.