Riot at Little India now !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All we need is a prominent brass statue of Laozi at the entrance to Little India to instill harmony and peace and sobriety to the community.

I'm sure Tiger Beer will be willing to contribute.

If you want Tiger Beer to sponsor the statue I think you need to find something like this one:

Mad_Monk-JiGong_06.jpg

http://thetaiwanphotographer.com/taiwan-god-ji-gong-%E6%BF%9F%E5%85%AC-the-drunk-monk/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ji_Gong

Here are more taoist stories on drunks:

http://books.google.com.sg/books?id...wAzgK#v=onepage&q=drunk taoist master&f=false

Should ask those A7/A7r users to go over there that night to try out their new toys on low light. ;p

• It is an unknown whether police did an alcohol breathalyzer test on the bus driver.

• Bangladeshis are mostly Muslims who abstain from alcohol. The alcohol intoxicated South Asian mob may exclude them.

• So far 24 charged and 3 suspects. Very hard to apprehend the remainder of the so-called 400 now. No evidence. Even if the police interview many, so?
May have to reply on photos by public taken during the riot.

• No need to ascribe sociological reasons (may be completely inaccurate) why the mob rioted.

• This is an outlier event. Just deal with the matter and wrap it up.

• Process culprits through the courts, jail and cane. Then send back to India. Don't allow them to ever come back again.

Last edited:
• It is an unknown whether police did an alcohol breathalyzer test on the bus driver.

• Bangladeshis are mostly Muslims who abstain from alcohol. The alcohol intoxicated South Asian mob may exclude them.

• So far 24 charged and 3 suspects. Very hard to apprehend the remainder of the so-called 400 now. No evidence. Even if the police interview many, so?
May have to reply on photos by public taken during the riot.

• No need to ascribe sociological reasons (may be completely inaccurate) why the mob rioted.

• This is an outlier event. Just deal with the matter and wrap it up.

• Process culprits through the courts, jail and cane. Then send back to India. Don't allow them to ever come back again.

Please leave your mobile number. Tony will be contacting you shortly to appoint you to the Board of Presidential Advisors.

Not this one ? :think:
tumblr_lsq3zydcqn1qmlgfpo1_250.jpg

ya, exactly. Actually, i wanted to say that too but worried that will get slammed by moderator for being political again. LOL

Subscribe to Singtel or StarHub - got any difference ? Think ...
But they give you a choice to choose !

"In a post on the Singapore Police Force's Facebook page on Monday afternoon, police said that such rumours may also generate unnecessary public alarm which can cause fear and panic in the community."

- See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/the-big...ns-against-spreading-rum#sthash.zknx6mHh.dpuf

Actually, horrific scene of the riot itself shocked me more than the rumors. LOL

I just could not believe my eyes, that this is in singapore.

This is the "NEW" Singapore....

Hope that there's will be no more riots..... seems our Police is not well prepared to handle the rowdy rioters.....

"BANNING ALCOHOL" will not work.... the shops in Little India business will be affected.... the workers can buy and bring over there....

I rather they stay at Little India... if they are not at Little India, where will they hang out? Other void deck near their dorm?

What I am most worried is it become a "Spark" that ignite the anti-Indian (FW) sentiments, and it spread to local Indian by people who Generalized to ALL Indians........ including SG Indians.... it will be very hard to stop if the sentiment take root.......

well, it only goes to show who the hot-headed punks are here in CS who demand absolutely no mercy

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/it-s-a-%E2%80%98who-dares-wins-situation---ex-singapore-riot-police-officer-095039613.html

You might like to read the experience of one who has been there and done it.... and why no mercy was a necessity..

"It's a 'who dares wins' situation," he said. "If they ran forward with their shields and tear gas, they would have easily been able to throw them (the rioters) haywire, and prevent things from spiralling so far out of control."

- Danker, now 68 years old, more than 40 years on from his time serving as a senior police officer in the then-named Riot Squad's Red Scorpions (Alpha Troops)

Last edited:
This is the "NEW" Singapore....

Hope that there's will be no more riots..... seems our Police is not well prepared to handle the rowdy rioters.....

"BANNING ALCOHOL" will not work.... the shops in Little India business will be affected.... the workers can buy and bring over there....

I rather they stay at Little India... if they are not at Little India, where will they hang out? Other void deck near their dorm?

What I am most worried is it become a "Spark" that ignite the anti-Indian (FW) sentiments, and it spread to local Indian by people who Generalized to ALL Indians........ including SG Indians.... it will be very hard to stop if the sentiment take root.......

i sense much fear in you, young padawan.

remember young Anakin Skywalker and his tale you must

Status
Not open for further replies.