Riot at Little India now !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should make robot Sion to entertain FWs
no need alcohol :)

Here's Sion and his robots.

robot-prostitutes.jpg

Wa... blur liao... in a previous thread, Sion was a tree... now he seemed like a normal uncle with dolls... And his avatar is that of a cat:confused:

Hmm... we have a real life transformer or ninja or mutant here...

You may have a point about another form of non lethal force to suppress a mob but that might also be overkill. It so happens I got sprayed by a riot vehicle in KL many years ago when the political election was taking plaec and Anwar was implicated in the gay trial thingy if you recall. My Malaysian office just so happen to be at the spot where a protest broke out with hundred of people gathering. Out came the police in full force. I was just going back to my office with my colleagues after lunch. when the police open fire with the water jet... innocent crowd and protesters all got hit as this was in a town district. It is not something you want to be caught in. Firstly they did not just use water... it was a special water lace with irritation chemicals that on contact with your skin it burns and you get totally itchy. the jet wasa so powerful that it damage nearby shops and frontages..etc.Old people, ladies and children got hit... I got no apology for that nor others who were there with me and the ruin lunches we tarpao back to office. You think that was okay?

My skin itch for over a day with red marks all over. If this was in Singapore you want to know the outcry you will be getting? The police observe and did the right thing though you might think they were too mild mannered. If a shot was actually fired... who is to say what would have happen then... worst they overpower the policeman ..took his fire arm and start using it on him and others. Emotions are high and things was getting edgy. Of course this might not have happen even if he did fire a shot but then on Hindsight.. just look at the outcome now...not as bad right? A few cars destroyed and some injuries that will heal. Of course the unfortunate death of a man at the middle of this storm. Doing it this mild way already someone in India news reported the news totally distorted..,,, imagine a bullet was fired.

well, it only goes to show who the hot-headed punks are here in CS who demand absolutely no mercy

well, it only goes to show who the hot-headed punks are here in CS who demand absolutely no mercy

Yup we are thankful that they are behind their computer not with the SPF. At least they can be merciless on their keyboard.

lol. Let us not get too stress up by who is the keyboard warriors and keep on guessing on the real identity of Sion. Is he the

1) Tree
2) Tiger
3) Old man with dolls?

Young Yang Guo or the matured Yang Guo?? :think::think:

'cos matured Yang Guo left with one arm only :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Can put robotic arm wor :D

Hahahahaha.

Correction: Luke Skywalker.

He only lost his hand :)

Yeah. I think Darth Vader loses more than his hand :)

Hmmm... So Sion is part Tiger, part tree, part Young Guo and now... part Darth Vader + Luke Skywalker... oh... not to forget... he had some dolls too.

Yeah. I think Darth Vader loses more than his hand :)

Hmmm... So Sion is part Tiger, part tree, part Young Guo and now... part Darth Vader + Luke Skywalker... oh... not to forget... he had some dolls too.

Don't forget Lao Zi's spirit.

Status
Not open for further replies.