Items From DD Electronics

Worth it or not depends on the price... some of the items there are selling the same price as you will get getting it used.. so why not get it new?

for some PnS camera.. where chances of failing is low.. and some are selling $20% cheaper..

I will get things like flash and lens from them.. maybe PnS also.. but if its too expensive like a D7000 or anything better.. i might not want to risk it

From what the link states, after the 1yr warranty period if a DD lens turns faulty, can u still go to NSC/CSC for charged repairs?

bought a Canon 70-300 lens from this very tall sales guy Leonard from DD Electronics last year.very professional yet humble photographer himself.apart from the lens,he also suggested some other stuff to be added to my photography equipment.no he did not try to upsell anything.he advised me to get those stuff one by one only when i really need them.he was even kind enough to tell me to call him if i have any problem with my photographs so he could advise me on how to rectify the problem.

But i heard he was sacked. dunno wat he did but another person,an indian guy,who told me this really knows nothing about cameras. when ask him about some lens,he did not know how to ans and kept asking me to check the company website.He did not even bother to say hi!"good" services!

Tot i have found a good camera shop where i can rest assured all eqipment purchased will not be any waste of money.dream awoken too soon!

DD Electronics keeps adjusting their price! I've bought 3 Canon lens from them, so far so good!

you've order early if you want to. instead of waiting for them to drop the price. unfortunately, this time, it's them raising the price.
why not get a local set since you're getting 1D Mk 4?

From what the link states, after the 1yr warranty period if a DD lens turns faulty, can u still go to NSC/CSC for charged repairs?

You can send it to NSC/CSC anytime for a charged repair. Works the same as local bought item if you are not able to verify its warranty by registration/proof of purchase.

I see, thanks;)

Just got a lens from DDE, and they were friendly and professional. Two thumbs up for them :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

There is a shop warranty for the 1st year... which is good enuf for me :) After 1 year, whether it is shop or local warranty, everything is on the same playing field.

Just got a lens from DDE, and they were friendly and professional. Two thumbs up for them :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

There is a shop warranty for the 1st year... which is good enuf for me :) After 1 year, whether it is shop or local warranty, everything is on the same playing field.

mind sharing which lens you bought?

Artworkfoto also carry grey sets, got my Sigma 30mm f1.4 from then yesterday.

I know, but the remaining set they have got focusing issue. I hope you did not get them...