EM-10 Official! The OM-D for All!

Also, anybody know what is the brand/model of the luggage included in the additional gift
Thanks.

20" no brand type. not literally no brand but brand never heard of.. I will probably not pay $139 to buy one.. haha..

There has been a couple of sellers in BnS selling the cameras. Just wondering since oly is international warranty, it doesn't matter if it's a locks set or not right?

There has been a couple of sellers in BnS selling the cameras. Just wondering since oly is international warranty, it doesn't matter if it's a locks set or not right?

Hi , ' locks set' meaning ? :)

Yes, Oly is international warranty , meaning so long as u've the receipts and warranty card the country of sale does not matter.

It's a bit different from mobile phones where locked sets are sold in some countries eg US. Cameras are "unlocked". Sony and Panasonic Japanese sets have their firmware permanently in Japanese so that's something to look out for.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply. Cos I see people selling brand new sets in BnS. Just worried about claiming the warranty bit if anything goes wrong.

No worries , in general it's Panasonic sets from outside SG that has no warranty coverage while Oly is covered no matter where even if it's a purchase from Amazon.

Thanks for the reply. Cos I see people selling brand new sets in BnS. Just worried about claiming the warranty bit if anything goes wrong.

Just make sure u have the receipt and international warranty card that says warranty is recognised internationally including Singapore. The receipt needs to be from a retailer that is in the same country as where the warranty card is issued though.

Guys...just got my em10. Loving it.

Can I check what casing do u all usually use?

Gariz half leather case seems to be popular option? Swee! But pricey though..

special edition em10 anyone?

Bildschirmfoto2014-06-10um172204_zps227ed412.png

looks almost like the em5 I stuck tan leatherette over 2 years ago

5D3_3274 by ricleosg, on Flickr

5D3_3288 by ricleosg, on Flickr

I waiting for bro Ricleo to sell his limited editions :) his ones look nicer.

Wow. Those cases are nice.

Olympus courier me BLS5 battery today. It was out of stock when I made the redemption. Am happy with Olympus arrangement.

However, I realised that the free batt was manufactured in 2011. That's 3 years ago!! Can fellow members check their free batt and confirm if this should be the case?

Olympus courier me BLS5 battery today. It was out of stock when I made the redemption. Am happy with Olympus arrangement. However, I realised that the free batt was manufactured in 2011. That's 3 years ago!! Can fellow members check their free batt and confirm if this should be the case?

Mine also 2011. Clearing warehouse space for them. It's fine. So can't complain. HAha.

Mind to share what is the cheapest price of EM-10 with pancake zoom ? :) thanks

Mind to share what is the cheapest price of EM-10 with pancake zoom ? :) thanks

$945 at qoo maybe.. comes with grip n bag somemore... :)

Thanks jackwolf :)