[D3] Dedicated Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, since i have gotten many pm's to share my wedding shoot, i'll had just simply chosen one, converted to BNW, did a little vignette.hope it can satisfy you guys' appetite.
seriously, if budget aint a problem, the D3 is a fantastic camera.you wont regret it...so just go ahead and order one.or you can apply for J-sponsorship.(ortega hor....):bsmilie:

shot with 24-70 f2.8, ISO 2800

2105000535_1bbcaef113_o.jpg

again, i would like to add....

this is NOT a camera for one with weak hands.it IS really very very heavy.
with the 24-70 or the 14-24, i really have problems handholding it for a long shoot.
next day after the wedding shoot, i straight away head for a spa session for swedish massage....

sometimes i really wish nikon makes a high end camera for ladies...which is 2-3 times lighter than the D3...

Anyone has a clue to when the next batch is coming in?

with the 24-70 or the 14-24, i really have problems handholding it for a long shoot.
next day after the wedding shoot, i straight away head for a spa session for swedish massage....

sometimes i really wish nikon makes a high end camera for ladies...which is 2-3 times lighter than the D3...

having said ,I estimate the weight will be similar to a D2H with a Tokina 28-70 2.8 lens and flash. Not to mention the weight when u attach a 70-200 on it. woohhhh.. heavy duty man ...

anybody have any recommendation for screen protectors for this baby? my screen is getting fudged up.

anybody have any recommendation for screen protectors for this baby? my screen is getting fudged up.

Mobile Sq.
but will cost u $40.
the shop will use 2 martin field screen protectors.1 psp size for the 3" LCD n the rear LCD.1 small handphone sizefor the top.all custom cut.will take about 1hr.go after 3pm on weekdays.
if the boss(he's the only one who will b doing the cutting) says u r his 2nd guy with the D3,dont tell the boss say i told u.i still rememebered he nearly went :hung: after he finished mine.

ok, since i have gotten many pm's to share my wedding shoot, i'll had just simply chosen one, converted to BNW, did a little vignette.hope it can satisfy you guys' appetite.
seriously, if budget aint a problem, the D3 is a fantastic camera.you wont regret it...so just go ahead and order one.or you can apply for J-sponsorship.(ortega hor....):bsmilie:

2105000535_1bbcaef113_o.jpg

Good ISO :thumbsup:

More photos pleassssssssse!

There ARE lighter camera for ladies....its called CANON..... ;p

Mobile Sq.
but will cost u $40.
the shop will use 2 martin field screen protectors.1 psp size for the 3" LCD n the rear LCD.1 small handphone sizefor the top.all custom cut.will take about 1hr.go after 3pm on weekdays.
if the boss(he's the only one who will b doing the cutting) says u r his 2nd guy with the D3,dont tell the boss say i told u.i still rememebered he nearly went :hung: after he finished mine.

Ha ha thanks.. Where is this mobile square?

Thanks for sharing... the noise control is simply great! :) now can only play the waiting game.. :)

Perhaps a D3 owner can inform us, is it true that the D3 doesn't work (autofocus) with the TC-16A? The TC-16A works with all modern PRO Nikon cameras (e.g. D2H, D2X, F5 etc) and it would be a real surprise if it didn't work with the D3.

Does D3 has the Mode I, II, III ? Cannot find it in the menu :think:

I've seen some shots taken by my friend using his D3...it's truly make me wanna have another "wife" beside my existing Canon. So hopefully I have two beautiful ladies...Canon and Nikon and live happily ever after :p

Trying to assign the f4 (func button) to virtual horizon but don seems to work, anyone encounter this before? :think:

Doing a imaging course in Ottawa Canada

guess what just arrvied for Christmas over here !! :p

IMG_0417.jpg

IMG_0419.jpg

IMG_0421.jpg

IMG_0456.jpg

on 16mm fisheye
_JCC0454.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.