Availability of Nikon D800 in Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pre-ordered the set. However, got mine today at People's Audio at People's Park Complex.

So are you another one of those who is here to irk the rest or do you want to tell us how much you paid for it?:think:

So are you another one of those who is here to irk the rest or do you want to tell us how much you paid for it?:think:

Paid SGD4065 including GST.
Nothing to hide.

I think more stocks are coming in within the next few days.

a bit ot. what shops have 24 months installment with citibank credit cards?

Nothing to hide.

Hai.. Really hope that MSC gets some otherwise I'll be compelled to do something crazy and buy from Courts at RRP or something.

a bit ot. what shops have 24 months installment with citibank credit cards?

COURTS, AUDIO HOUSE and HARVEY NORMAN. I know HARVEY has 36 mths installments plan.

Hai.. Really hope that MSC gets some otherwise I'll be compelled to do something crazy and buy from Courts at RRP or something.

Call People's Audio to pre-order and look for Andy. Good service!

Nikon will only release a few for each shipment for now.

I think there is a shop called Phototronics or Photo Electronics at the corner of 2nd floor, beside the Sports shop, that quoted me SGD3700. However, they have bad reputation and not authorise dealer of Nikon. So beware!

I think there is a shop called Phototronics or Photo Electronics at the corner of 2nd floor, beside the Sports shop, that quoted me SGD3700. However, they have bad reputation and not authorise dealer of Nikon. So beware!

I mean at Funan Centre

Nothing to hide.

Great! Thanks for sharing :)

Nothing to hide.

...... anybody got the d800 any lower than $4065?

Alright will try my luck there too. Thanks!

Some shops got a new shipment of D800 today, still extremely limited numbers though.

mayhemics said:
some of the authorised dealers are known chop shops though.

And some shops like SLRR & John 3:16 are not listed yet they carry local stocks, I think the list is outdated for years? Lol....

And some shops like SLRR & John 3:16 are not listed yet they carry local stocks, I think the list is outdated for years? Lol....

Not outdated...

Those listed are authorised dealers which Nikon Sg deals directly ie supply stock etc. the rest take their stocks from these authorised dealers. Cos authorised dealers must commit a certain amount of orders and other criteria which is not privy to as consumers.

Non Authorised Dealers can get their good from Authorised Dealer.

They are competitors but they also know each other.

SLRR take stocks from the brother and sister companies like Bally Photo.
John 3:16 take stocks from several other shops like TK and AP.

tHankS for sharing i thing most of them appriciates ur help... at least zenten ericcf yawmz and I do LOL, well 4065 is a good price.

Anyone can share whether the new D800's LCD screen has a greenish tone in Singapore? It is reported overseas...

Status
Not open for further replies.