Availability of Nikon D800 in Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.
daredevil123 said:
SLRR take stocks from the brother and sister companies like Bally Photo.
John 3:16 take stocks from several other shops like TK and AP.

Ya true, funny thing is John 3:16 always have everything, they just need to find it at their so call "store room"

strikeback4 said:
Ya true, funny thing is John 3:16 always have everything, they just need to find it at their so call "store room"

Hahaha

anyone know which store has stock today? :D

Call People's Audio to pre-order and look for Andy. Good service!

Nikon will only release a few for each shipment for now.

I think there is a shop called Phototronics or Photo Electronics at the corner of 2nd floor, beside the Sports shop, that quoted me SGD3700. However, they have bad reputation and not authorise dealer of Nikon. So beware!

Do you know if they are taking pre-orders for the D800E?

He he just when to Harvey Norman funan and quote me pre-order at $4488.

when to sim lim sq bought the 32Gb 95mb/s at $139 only.

Just standby for new cam.

But I didn't pre-order yet.

hahaha, their store room is called "Alan Photo" always see them buying/acquiring things from this store.

ondoy said:
hahaha, their store room is called "Alan Photo" always see them buying/acquiring things from this store.

Alan photo ah... Always called and always no picking up the call in, what can do.

i thought its TK Foto? :bigeyes: i saw Sam when me and my buddy are checking out the tripods :bsmilie: ooops I'm ot :nono:

rain5533 said:
He he just when to Harvey Norman funan and quote me pre-order at $4488.

when to sim lim sq bought the 32Gb 95mb/s at $139 only.

Just standby for new cam.

But I didn't pre-order yet.

Will the memory card sell at different price if it is in Funan? Btw, what is the brand that you purchased?

Is there any place we can get a GSS protector for d800?

i thought its TK Foto? :bigeyes: i saw Sam when me and my buddy are checking out the tripods :bsmilie: ooops I'm ot :nono:

sometimes, but most of the time it's alan photo. LOL....

Actururss said:
Will the memory card sell at different price if it is in Funan? Btw, what is the brand that you purchased?

Sandisk extreme pro 32gb 95mb/s SD card.

Funan Harvey normal or courts can only buy 16gb.

Even the SLR shop.

Last edited:
Hear all shops will have 1 to 2 sets again this weekend. I just got mine and heard soon. Better be quick those who want it.

Hear all shops will have 1 to 2 sets again this weekend. I just got mine and heard soon. Better be quick those who want it.

Got mine too. :) Sad that the price can't match $4065.

Got mine too. :) Sad that the price can't match $4065.

Cool.. I am trying to upload the pic. It come with a sandisk extreme pro 16gb 95mb cf card.

Cool.. I am trying to upload the pic. It come with a sandisk extreme pro 16gb 95mb cf card.

Oh man... They didn't give me anything at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.