Availability of Nikon D800 in Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man... They didn't give me anything at all.

coz i keep asking and say alot of crap.. haha.. do you know where do get a GSS for the top and rear lcd?

coz i keep asking and say alot of crap.. haha.. do you know where do get a GSS for the top and rear lcd?

Lol. I'm not sure about that yet. I tried to use the extra screen protectors I had leftover from my D7000 and D700 for the top LCD but they are either too small or too big. I think it'll be a month or so before they start churning out D800 specific ones.

SojIrOu said:
Got mine too. :) Sad that the price can't match $4065.

Dont mind share the info of the price?
Guess have to wait 2 more weeks for the price to stabilised.

Dont mind share the info of the price?
Guess have to wait 2 more weeks for the price to stabilised.

It's $4300. I think it's about standard price for most of the popular shops.

It's $4300. I think it's about standard price for most of the popular shops.

The price at the popular shops is $4.1k, at least that's the quote I got from Cathay Photo and iPhoto.

so now from $44xx to $41xx including gst ?

The price at the popular shops is $4.1k, at least that's the quote I got from Cathay Photo and iPhoto.

Price from all popular shops are around $4300. Mine is almost at that price too.. Very seldom less than that at this moment. Slr r is selling at RRP somemore. $41xx is most probably before GST. After that is around $4400. Confirm.

Price from all popular shops are around $4300. Mine is almost at that price too.. Very seldom less than that at this moment. Slr r is selling at RRP somemore. $41xx is most probably before GST. After that is around $4400. Confirm.

I frequent these two shops. Their quote is always with GST and Cathay Photo is any payment. Maybe you bought from them at $4.3k, then it has to be true.

Cathay selling 4200 all in, TK still wanting to sell at 4420. One shop selling at 40xx alrdy. Expect prices will be around 4000-4200 for next stock.

Is it correct to say that in the end after the mad rush for supply settles, the price for d800 is around 4k sgd?

anyway.. enjoy the waiting and keep guessing the price whether will it go down or up. I am already out of this topic and i guess SojlrOu and a few more are already doing alot of testing with their brand new toy.
Happy waiting and guessing.. A few months a few hundreds more.. i think there is no big deal. Even is for earning free lance wise. I think is even not worth waiting to let our customer down. Seeya guys soon and join us in the D800 clan.

Hmm.. is it me or your messages really seems like taunting some people out here?

Guys,

I preordered on sunday 25th march. Received call that the camera is here yesterday 30th March.

I ordered at harvey norman.
-$4099 include GST. Do take note that using some credit cards you can get up to 5% rebate.

- Person ensured me that HM will be one of the first few store to get stocks.
- Given option of 16gb CF card and 3rd party battery. I took cash discount.
- Given option of cancellation.
- Given option of extending 2 years to get 4 years extended warranty.

Please do understand that I promised the person not to reveal the place as HN has strict rules on selling below retail price.

Guys,

I preordered on sunday 25th march. Received call that the camera is here yesterday 30th March.

I ordered at harvey norman.
-$4099 include GST. Do take note that using some credit cards you can get up to 5% rebate.

- Person ensured me that HM will be one of the first few store to get stocks.
- Given option of 16gb CF card and 3rd party battery. I took cash discount.
- Given option of cancellation.
- Given option of extending 2 years to get 4 years extended warranty.

Please do understand that I promised the person not to reveal the place as HN has strict rules on selling below retail price.

nice price.. good luck to u on this.. haha.. join the d800 clan soon then..

nice price.. good luck to u on this.. haha.. join the d800 clan soon then..

Why good luck? Thanks anyway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.