3 movies you watched 3 times or more.

I watched these movies 3 times or more:

1) Star Wars Ep II - have the DVD
2) 200 Pounds Beauty - lovely combination of sight and sound and storytelling - good use of songs to evoke feelings in viewers
3) Hero - Zhang Yimou's arty wuxia flick. Simply beautiful in areas of colour and themes.

In the 1983 movie "War Games," Matthew Broderick and Ally Sheedy play high school students who inadvertently access the NORAD computer network, thinking that they are merely playing a "war game" with the computers. As a consequence, Broderick and Sheedy come Hollywood-close to initiating a nuclear exchange between the United States and the Soviet Union.

I think that would be WarGames. Stars Matthew Broderick

You are both right. Next question: What brand of computer was Broderick using? It's a 5-letter brand.

Hmmm.... I thought it should be TRON (1982)....;)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0084827/

1. home alone 1 and 2 (every christmas they have this aired, so i just watch)
2. forget the title, the steven seagall as a chief in us navy (the aired this many2 times, then i just watch again)
3. cellphone (only watch 2 times though, imho very good movie, the bestes ive watched)

The Life of Others. - a work of art. The ending is emotionally evoking summarises movie to a perfect pitch.

Banlieue 13 - Soundtrack rocks ur socks! Action wears off after a while. But was watching with diff gps of friends

Ryan

i love Fightclub, momento, american history x, children of men, black hawk down, forrest gump, all these are fantastic movies. anyone who haven't watch them, must have a look.

my sassy girl (watched this like 10 plus times) on vcd of coz
300 (watched this almost 10 times already) hoo ah!!
the last samurai (watched this like 9 plus times)
Remember the titans (watched this like 12 times already)
stomp the yard (watched this like 10 times already)

1. Godfather Trilogy (can't remember how many times!)
2. Raise the Red Lantern (about 12 times) - beautiful film, one of Zhang's best!
3. Scarface

The Three Amigoes
i must have watched it at least 100++ times

after my bootlegged video tape died ( taped from tv long long ago )
i bought it on LD & VCD

each time i watch it ... i see something new

Transformers!!!!

my sassy girl (watched this like 10 plus times) on vcd of coz
300 (watched this almost 10 times already) hoo ah!!
the last samurai (watched this like 9 plus times)
Remember the titans (watched this like 12 times already)
stomp the yard (watched this like 10 times already)

Wow....you are one mega movie watcher :bigeyes:

Another 10x300 watcher. Like I said above, you have watched 3000. Heard a lot about this movie. Waiting for the good DVD to appear.

1 -DANCES WITH WOLF

2 - FORREST GUMP :bsmilie:

3 - CITY OF JOY :cry:

4 -

Cantonese movies can?

;p

If yes, Steven chow series, most of his stuffs i have seen 20 times or more, helped me to kill the long winter while working overseas.
To name a few that i liked most:
1) Tang Bo Hu Dian Qiu Xiang
2) Xiu You Ji - Part 1 and 2
3) Da Nei Mi Ta Ling Ling Fa
All in cantonese, not chinese. If you know cantonese language, you will know why his movies are so funny.

For english movies:
1) The godfather trilogy:
Like the gloomy and very true feeling for the scenes. The background musics helped a lot too.

2) Lord of the ring trilogy:
I read the novel before watching the movies. Basically, the movies totally portrayed all the scenes from the book in a very satisfying and truthful manner.

3) Life is beautiful and Forrest Gump (both the same genre):
Cheers u up when u are down.

and many more.

1 -DANCES WITH WOLF

2 - FORREST GUMP :bsmilie:

3 - CITY OF JOY :cry:

4 -

These are also some of the most memorable movies I ever watched! It is sad City of Joy never got watched by many people, especially Singaporeans. It shows us what poverty really is like.

3) Life is beautiful and Forrest Gump (both the same genre):
Cheers u up when u are down.

and many more.

How true! Life is beautiful is such a sweet irony. I don't know if I should laugh or cry sometimes! Great movie by Roberto Beningni! :thumbsup:

1. The Last Samurai
2. Blood Diamond
3. Kundun