3 movies you watched 3 times or more.

- amelie

- the rock

- you me and everyone we know

- love me if you dare

bicycle thief a black and white classic if you are into screen writing....

The Godfather
City of God
Leon, The Professional

other than these 3 will be
Ong Bak
Tom Yum Goong

Haven't seen this.

Just a trivia. Can anyone tell me what is the earliest computer hacking movie?

In the 1983 movie "War Games," Matthew Broderick and Ally Sheedy play high school students who inadvertently access the NORAD computer network, thinking that they are merely playing a "war game" with the computers. As a consequence, Broderick and Sheedy come Hollywood-close to initiating a nuclear exchange between the United States and the Soviet Union.

Of course, it's Harry Potter and the Socerer's Stone, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azakaban, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix :bsmilie:

In the 1983 movie "War Games," Matthew Broderick and Ally Sheedy play high school students who inadvertently access the NORAD computer network, thinking that they are merely playing a "war game" with the computers. As a consequence, Broderick and Sheedy come Hollywood-close to initiating a nuclear exchange between the United States and the Soviet Union.

I think that would be WarGames. Stars Matthew Broderick

You are both right. Next question: What brand of computer was Broderick using? It's a 5-letter brand.

These 3 movies I have watched countless times...

1. Saving Private Ryan (realistic & cinamatic scene, always keep me thinking, was it worth for the whole squard to die for saving 1 guy; btw this dvd is good to test the lcd tv's black colour)

2. Lord of the Ring (inspirational movie, especially when seeing a few good guys fighting against the odds of a hugh army of bad guys; this dvd set is also good to test the hifi sound system)

3. Resident Evil (story is so so, but the dvd is good for testing the lcd tv red colour)

These 3 movies I have watched countless times...

1. Saving Private Ryan (realistic & cinamatic scene, always keep me thinking, was it worth for the whole squard to die for saving 1 guy; btw this dvd is good to test the lcd tv's black colour)

2. Lord of the Ring (inspirational movie, especially when seeing a few good guys fighting against the odds of a hugh army of bad guys; this dvd set is also good to test the hifi sound system)

3. Resident Evil (story is so so, but the dvd is good for testing the lcd tv red colour)

Hi Astin, long time no see. Thanks for sharing about the movies and also home theatre tips. ;)