Which BMT campsite did you serve/grew up in??

Which BMT campsite did you serve at ????

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks. there were no swimming pool/s when i was there.

haagen_dazs said:
i believe camp 1 is near the shore.
camp 2 are the blue buildings and swimming pool (and where we practice simulated m16 shooting)
camp 3 is somewhere along the main tekong highway. facing SOC course
behind camp3 is the hill and camp grounds...

kex said:
i was from 30SCE in 96 august Delta company..

anyone from there as well ??

One of my friend's brother shot himself in 95', he was a driver. Wonder if you knew about that?

SBMT Nee Soon Camp Wing II.
POP Year 1991.

sotongp said:
1st Commando battalion, 3rd company.

Aiyoo Hendo camp ah.. I also 3rd Coy which year? Monkey God not bad quite shack, but they never met yio si kim.. heh heh.. Strange where that fella disappered too after he ord. Pretty sure some of my platoon mates looking to kick the **** out of him if they ever meet him out there heh heh..

Got ITD terror camp?

how come no Camp 1? i was in camp 1 tekong, then we were the ones moving to the new camp. :confused:

camp 1 is the look like chalet one, wooden houses. ha..

Sjourn said:
One of my friend's brother shot himself in 95', he was a driver. Wonder if you knew about that?

i was told the shooting was in H.Q blk....on the 3th floor..1 round thru the head..my ICT CSM(was then a PS) was there that day..

Sjourn said:

u having ICT in fed 2006...?

chris wong said:
i was told the shooting was in H.Q blk....on the 3th floor..1 round thru the head..my ICT CSM(was then a PS) was there that day..

Yep...tt's him, he did it in front of all the officers and no-coms. He was a nice guy, I attended his funeral, and his family intentionally made it an open coffin for all the superiors to come pay respect. I leave it to everyone's imagination on what he looked like after the round through the head.

I'm from another camp, 2SIR. He was my good friend's brother.

my bmt sgt make my section do the BIC 2 time when there was a BIG rain..after that he make us do frog jump,sit up and all those 5 BX thing in the rain....;(

Sjourn said:
Yep...tt's him, he did it in front of all the officers and no-coms. He was a nice guy, I attended his funeral, and his family intentionally made it an open coffin for all the superiors to come pay respect. I leave it to everyone's imagination on what he looked like after the round through the head.

I'm from another camp, 2SIR. He was my good friend's brother.

My CSM told me that the room was seal of for few mths...the "thingsssss" inside the head was ALL OVER THE ROOM....was told it was ungly

i don't even want to think how it look....:cry:

chris wong said:
My CSM told me that the room was seal of for few mths...the "thingsssss" inside the head was ALL OVER THE ROOM....was told it was ungly

i don't even want to think how it look....:cry:

May he rest in Peace...:cry:

I was on the 6th floor of Tekong Camp 3, so you can only imagine the pain when we kena Changing Parade.

I'm from Foxtrot Company serving from Sep 94 to Dec 94, maybe got Platoon mate here...

Still remember the march in every weekend... and that weird ghostly lamppost just outside of Camp 3 that would ALWAYS switch off when the front runners crossed it and switch on again after the last man passes. ALWAYS.

MotoNik said:
ITD Sembawang Camp, anyone from that camp?

U mean the naval mono intake camp or the diver unit ?

Me from tekong school 1 Delta company '00 plat 4 section 4 bed 44 enlisted on 4th april very nice number right .

You can see you camp using google earth !

Me from Tekong ITD Camp 1. Was there from March-June 1987. The spooky Charlie Company 3-door bunk is just next to my company.

me from ITD tekong camp, Dec 1983 - Mar 1984. anyone else was there when the whole camp was quarantined for german measles? i remember everyone cursing the poor recruit in H Coy who first contracted german measles and got us all confined in tekong for a month.

;p

ITD, Tekong Camp 1.
Delta company, Platoon 14.
Dec 1985.

Ortega, I was from 'H' coy Nee Soon as well!!!

Hahaha! First day so blur, we had some free time and were still in our civies, so I kinda walked around downstairs. Saw some kinda shop across (the parade sq but didn;t know it was a PS then) go buy drink, have smokes and walked back - with lit ciggy in hand.:bigeyes: Finished it outside the building and was wondering why quite a few (later I found out) corporals and seargeants stared at me funny. I was then wearing a white polo T, like the ones officers wore so they must have been wondering who this siao officer was, smoking on the parade square! LOL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.