Which BMT campsite did you serve/grew up in??

Which BMT campsite did you serve at ????

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yaoxing said:
:bsmilie:

jsbn---> :hammer: <--- yaoxing
Why :hammer: me? :cry:

To be able to bear witness and not swear allegiance to anything under the sun is my honour....
Join me my brother! I welcome you into my breathern :thumbsup:

afbug said:
I kinda suay, kenna mono intake. :confused:

41SAR--->SOS--->3 Sig BN.
So eventually, not so bad afterall. :bsmilie:

They say, once armour, always armour but i cannot make it. Got fever 4 times during BMT, so OC/PC dun want me. :cry: End up in SOS and 3 Sig BN.

3Rd Sig Bn ah? Considered suay lo....
Siow on!

Pretty much lived on Tekong all 2.5yrs.

Last batch before the 20 pushup + 30mins rest punishment comes in effect.

TMC said:
Pretty much lived on Tekong all 2.5yrs.

Last batch before the 20 pushup + 30mins rest punishment comes in effect.

20 pushup limit? :think:

How about "O"..."N"..."E"..."One"..."T"..."W"..."O"..."Two"...
Like that do "Ten" enough liao lor...

I remember 400 push ups at one go during BMT, PTI gila monkey:angry: , then one sabo run back company line to take a dump and the rest of us in pumping position for half an hour b4 he come back....obviously kenna blanket tt night:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Inimatad said:
3Rd Sig Bn ah? Considered suay lo....
Siow on!

Among all the Sig Bns, kenna 3rd can consider suay lor cos support 3 Div......but i was from Armour leh.......

3rd is really damn suay and siong, now reservist also kenna a siong one. :confused: But my time at 3 Sig not bad la. OC and CSM on but good.

SBMT, me lao uncle.

what is the difference between tekong camp I, II and III. it was so long ago, i guessed it was camp I (in '77/'78). anyone there before 77/78?

hmm me pes e, got a letter before enlistment say go cmpb, den go tekong for 2weeks. but go cmpb that day, went straight to camp liao same day can go home...everyone else also.

anyone experienced that as well? so strange...

reachme2003 said:
what is the difference between tekong camp I, II and III. it was so long ago, i guessed it was camp I (in '77/'78). anyone there before 77/78?

i believe camp 1 is near the shore.
camp 2 are the blue buildings and swimming pool (and where we practice simulated m16 shooting)
camp 3 is somewhere along the main tekong highway. facing SOC course
behind camp3 is the hill and camp grounds...

uncleparty said:
hmm me pes e, got a letter before enlistment say go cmpb, den go tekong for 2weeks. but go cmpb that day, went straight to camp liao same day can go home...everyone else also.

anyone experienced that as well? so strange...

heheheh me me me.....

CMPB --> take GP car to Beach road camp......
See pretty ger walk past us daily....

What about after nee soon, I was in the Air Photo Unit @ Tengah, where I've learnt most of my photogaphy knowledge and yes 'Dark Room' work, anyone from Air Photo I wonder ?:)

Sjourn said:
Nee soon...always remember the 2353535 lampost during PT,...somemore conducted by monkey god, I think some will know who he is...:thumbsd:

I remember him, wow alot of scary stories of him. Wonder is there any fact or truth in any of them :bsmilie:

Tekong Sch 1 Bravo Coy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.