Which BMT campsite did you serve/grew up in??

Which BMT campsite did you serve at ????

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was mono-intake on Dec 10, 91 at HQ SCE (it was located at Jurong camp then) for 4 mths in Bravo coy. Thereafter posted to 35SCE at Seletar (also Bravo) to serve until ROD on Dec 9, 1993

Saw one poster Wing 1 SBMT Nee Soon Camp earlier. That's long time ago for me. :) Me Alpha Coy.

Used to march from Nee Soon Camp to rifle range before the current SLE entrance along Thompson Rd. :rolleyes:

Hewland said:
I was mono-intake on Dec 10, 91 at HQ SCE (it was located at Jurong camp then) for 4 mths in Bravo coy. Thereafter posted to 35SCE at Seletar (also Bravo) to serve until ROD on Dec 9, 1993

wow.. same as me...

i guess u must have finished serving ur reservist liao rite..

:D

Me from Nee Soon Camp 1984 June batch Charlie Company.

I am from RINCO.. anyobe know what is RINCO?:bsmilie:

baqman said:
I am from RINCO.. anyobe know what is RINCO?:bsmilie:

regular infantry nco.

7BTS, Delta Coy, Plt 16, Sect. 4, Bed 11!

I think I was one of the last batches to use steel-pot helmet. Always loose, the rim kept bashing against my specs until my nosebridge bruise. Damn smelly also. Once you wear the helmet, the smell inside it was so powderful, you can't smell your environment, even a smelly toilet.

knoxknocks said:
ITD Camp 3. L Coy...wah history :)

the one next to the naval base is it? in sembawang.
i ITD Alpha coy

hwchoy said:
yay! at last I don't feel so left out :bheart:

ITD Terror Barracks (Sembawang Camp) Foxtrot Coy. :)
wah!! fellow camp mate!

hwchoy said:
yah I went on course with some RINCO posted to engineers.

which engineer formation ??

k3nn3th03 said:
which engineer formation ??

attended BENC (Basic Engineer NCO Course) at SOCE Gillman Barracks (anyone from there?) got a number of RINCO in the course too. after that posted to 38SCE for AE conversion, then kena post to Armour formation liaoz.

Status
Not open for further replies.