Which BMT campsite did you serve/grew up in??

Which BMT campsite did you serve at ????

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was from 42SAR selerang at changi too before i was posted out to mindef.:) not sure where they moved to now.

Lenscapes said:
i was from 42SAR selerang at changi too before i was posted out to mindef.:) not sure where they moved to now.

when were you there? they close down the unit after I ROD in Jun 83. Was living in the building next to the one that was completely boarded up :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

i think i was there '80. can't remember liao. oso been in 40,41 and SOA.
anyhow run one. :bsmilie:

hwchoy said:
so far only you, me and motonik from terror camp so we should be about similar vintage :sweatsm:

Foxtrot Coy Dec 80.

I'm from Hotel Coy Sep 81 then SISL "A" Coy

hwchoy said:
when were you there? they close down the unit after I ROD in Jun 83. Was living in the building next to the one that was completely boarded up :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:
i was AISL panther scheme that's why went thru so many camps.

King Tiger said:
I am from 3 BTS from Nee Soon Camp. Bravo Company.
1992 intake. :cool:

Dude.. same batch as you.
Sept 2.
I platoon 6 section 4 bed 12.

You?

roadrunner_552 said:
ord from 35sce boat coy. :)

me too...

when u ord ??

platoon 1,2,3 or HQ ??

roadrunner_552 said:
i ord on oct 2004 under HQ.;)

oh...

me Sept 99... also HQ..

actually was PL 2 then change to HQ...

that time, my CSM SUCKS...!!!

hwchoy said:
so far only you, me and motonik from terror camp so we should be about similar vintage :sweatsm:

Foxtrot Coy Dec 80.

eh...dun forget me leh. same batch as you. alpha company platoon 3 reporting! :D

k3nn3th03 said:
oh...

me Sept 99... also HQ..

actually was PL 2 then change to HQ...

that time, my CSM SUCKS...!!!

oiccc. hehe. my time csm also suck lar. i incharge of all the armskote during that time. small space n hot. lol

Wah 35SCE siong sia, wonder how you guys survive in there. Is it true that 6 guys carry the rubber boat during training?

roadrunner_552 said:
oiccc. hehe. my time csm also suck lar. i incharge of all the armskote during that time. small space n hot. lol

u armskoteman ??

who is ur upperstudy ??

i am also armskoteman when i change to HQ.. small space but got fan mah.. i seldom stay in there.. only stay when draw, send, DO check...

seems like i found a "ka-ki"...

Belano said:
Wah 35SCE siong sia, wonder how you guys survive in there. Is it true that 6 guys carry the rubber boat during training?

as a boatman, training time damn siong..

1st, 8 man carry.. then after used to it, 6 man..

btw, its not a rubber boat hor.. think its aluminium...

after becoming operational, life is more relax..

Lenscapes said:
i was AISL panther scheme that's why went thru so many camps.

what is panther scheme? :dunno: I only know my SP Coy CSM is black panther, si beh siong one, I went from super lork to super fit in 3 weeks (everyday run fullpack SOC 2 times :confused: )

k3nn3th03 said:
u armskoteman ??

who is ur upperstudy ??

i am also armskoteman when i change to HQ.. small space but got fan mah.. i seldom stay in there.. only stay when draw, send, DO check...

seems like i found a "ka-ki"...

my upper study is michael.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.