Which BMT campsite did you serve/grew up in??

Which BMT campsite did you serve at ????

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm also from 35SCE... hehe... i remember back in 97 "ah ho" seems yummy... but nowadays when i go back for reservist their food seems not so yummy anymore... also in the past seletar seems livelier full of movements and ppl everywhere... nowadays seletar camp seems so quiet.. i missed the good old days man... :(

97 ?? think i am still there..

where u ??

yea now.. all like 'dead' liao...

start with 'B' & end with 'n' ???

haha yeah... still recall the guardroom next to 160SADA where the staff parade is always held? now no more liao.. infact so much had changed over the yrs.. i guess seletar has lost much of its original flavours.

haha yeah... still recall the guardroom next to 160SADA where the staff parade is always held? now no more liao.. infact so much had changed over the yrs.. i guess seletar has lost much of its original flavours.

wat PL r u ??

yea.. now got to walk from SMC that bus stop...:confused:

hmm... so i guess ur familiar with the infamous LO SENG HOCK & his dog miko? :p

hear of how 'nice' he was... and yes the dog..

my time was CPT Tay...

hear of how 'nice' he was... and yes the dog..

my time was CPT Tay...

yesss... cpt tay soon teck... nice fellar. when i go back for my reservist he is the one who conduct all the training for us..

yesss... cpt tay soon teck... nice fellar. when i go back for my reservist he is the one who conduct all the training for us..

yea.. dun know where he is now..

yea.. dun know where he is now..

if i didn't remember wrongly, during my last incamp he said sth abt himself being in armceg involving in training pgms... :think:

if i didn't remember wrongly, during my last incamp he said sth abt himself being in armceg involving in training pgms... :think:

when was ur last ict ??

mine was last yr march...

More than that actually.. Many hidden dragons in here. Only a few popped up after I mentioned Ah-ho..

I'm a 35 Engineer too - reservist. Hoho~ :D

when was ur last ict ??

mine was last yr march...

he was conducting all our outsea trainings during my aug 2004 incamp. however when i went back for my incamp in april 2006 he wasn't there anymore.

he was conducting all our outsea trainings during my aug 2004 incamp. however when i went back for my incamp in april 2006 he wasn't there anymore.

correct loh...

i go back no see him ard..

maybe posted to nee soon liao..

I was from 3BTS Nee Soon Camp Dec 93 Intake.

I will never forget those days of 2353535 and the stinking fish smell from the cookhouse.

Anyone of you got genna "tekan" big time while in range? They make you run around like a pig until u vomit...

Those were the days man... ha ha ha...

3BTS Nee Soon Camp >> SOCE (建桥大学) >> 30 SCE!

Me, Tekong camp 2, Foxtrot Co, PL 24 Sep 1991. Anyone here from there?

Last edited:
SBMT ( School of Berak, Makan ,Tidur ) 2ND wing Nee Soon Camp .

SOF : "Special Obesity Force "( 5 months BMT ):thumbsup: .

16TH July 1991 to 11TH December 1991. M company Platoon 14

Anyone from there ?

Status
Not open for further replies.