What car do u drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Current owner of a Suzuki DRZ400E, sporty all terrain vehicle...

Well... a bike is still a vehicle right? :D

bought a new camry, but my dad likes it so much i hardly get to drive it. so my regular drive is a 1990 mitsubishi pajero 3.0 V6. seats 7, has room for all my gear and then some, and with the roof rack, i can load my bike, fishing gear, camping equipment and go jolly well anywhere i want. hoooo haaaa :bsmilie:

jbma said:
Me driving a BMW 520iA.... Life is too complicated....so live simply!

haha, i didn't know driving a 520iA is to live simply....haha

DoorKeeper said:
Toyota Corolla. Champagne colour. The most anonymous car you can find in Singapore !

Once I stopped at a traffic junction and found myself surrounded by no less than FOUR other Corollas in the same colour !

I figure it must be the best car to commit a bank robbery in.

Same here including colour. This car is so common that I often open the wrong car door :bsmilie:

KIA 2seater wif a super BIG boot.... hehehe :blah:

Can't remember who said, "I bet you drive a Porsche"
For you; here is my Porsche.

13123Car.jpg

:bsmilie:

DoorKeeper said:
Toyota Corolla. Champagne colour. The most anonymous car you can find in Singapore !

Once I stopped at a traffic junction and found myself surrounded by no less than FOUR other Corollas in the same colour !

I figure it must be the best car to commit a bank robbery in.

i think matrix too...
lol

marcwang said:
My ride

28259651.jpg

I wish it would give less problems though.

Shame the VW drove past whilst you were taking the photo :bsmilie:

Here's mine: big, thirsty and dull, but at least its reliable.

428GAB.jpg

Mine is a black Matrix 1.6A got 2 weeks ago. My previous rides were Daihatsu, Hyundai Excel and Hyundai Elantra.

r32 said:
Here's mine: big, thirsty and dull, but at least its reliable.

428GAB.jpg

Hey, you wise old man. I wish I was this wise when scouting for a car. Nothing beats a reliable, smooth, problem free car at the end of the day.
Mine does 8L/100km in the city but it freaking needs BP Premium 98, so afterall I still get $1/10km. I wished I got a camry instead. I fear when civilisation disappears in my rear view mirror. No joke breaking down in the outback.

Me driving safest car in the world..
Oops.. not a Volvo even though there are a lot of advertisements in paper nowadays..
.. with 5 stars in NCAP test for all the car models..
Renault.jpg

:eek:

marcwang said:
Mine does 8L/100km in the city but it freaking needs BP Premium 98, so afterall I still get $1/10km. I wished I got a camry instead.

Oh dear. 8L/100km... TDI TDI TDI! I average about 5.4L/100km on the combined cycle :)

Stupid governmental policy...

Status
Not open for further replies.