Weight Loss Cafe (3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
scud said:
think of a carrot on a chopping board...:think: :devil:

Carrot.....:think: Thin on the head and fat on the base.:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

then thursday badminton still on bo??

Good morning ;D..

today weight 64.5kg ;(.. no jogging for a week.. even thou very light dinner also dun drop weight :(
Tonight better start jogging again..

Breakfast, a glass of HL milk and 2 slices of wholemeal bread with luncheon meat :)

Good morning ;D..

today weight 645kg ;(.. no jogging for a year.. even thou very heavy dinner also dun increase weight :(

Breakfast, 1 litre of HL milk and 1 loaf of wholemeal bread with 1 can of luncheon meat :)

Haze said:
Good morning ;D..

today weight 64.5kg ;(.. no jogging for a week.. even thou very light dinner also dun drop weight :(

Breakfast, a glass of HL milk and 2 slices of wholemeal bread with luncheon meat :)

wah u as heavy as i am....

Drudkh said:
Good morning ;D..

today weight 645kg ;(.. no jogging for a year.. even thou very heavy dinner also dun increase weight :(

Breakfast, 1 litre of HL milk and 1 loaf of wholemeal bread with 1 can of luncheon meat :)

:bsmilie:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
ya man... i knew it only 2 weeks ago... think after sunday's walk, should be lesser also
i thought you weigh 645kg.

I had a fever due to viral infection since 7 Nov .. was hospitalised for 4 days last week for observation. Now, just recovering. But after these few weeks of sickness ... I didn't even lose a single kg :( :mad2:

Drudkh said:
Good morning ;D..

:bigeyes: 645kg that's alot.. u better kill urself :p

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
wah u as heavy as i am....

how can that be.. you look slim to me. How tall are u

Status
Not open for further replies.