Wacom tablets: any offer at IT show or elsewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally.. i prefer using the 12" cintiq.... reason so... is that it is portable enuff for me to lie back on my bed and draw out my work... FYI, I'm working at Wacom for this IT show.... look for Randy or any of my colleague if you're interested.... :D

Went down to Suntech yesterday nite after work..

Yup, saw the wacom booth on the 6th floor! :)

Price wise, it's like the price where you can get at challenger anytime.. :(

They just throw in a 3hr free course on how to use it in PS or something like that..

Think no hurry to buy liaoz.. I tot PC show can get better deal..

The cost of owning a cintiq is too horrigible to me at the moment lah.. me only aiming at the intuos A5 6x8 wor.. :embrass:

Personally.. i prefer using the 12" cintiq.... reason so... is that it is portable enuff for me to lie back on my bed and draw out my work... FYI, I'm working at Wacom for this IT show.... look for Randy or any of my colleague if you're interested.... :D

I would love to do that too!!!

But u sure u can do that??? Got alot of wires lei. If it is bluetoothed, can lah

it's amazing, the intuos 3 are more expensive than the one i got years ago.
that's very true... I bought mine before the price hike about 2yrs ago and I think can sell mine off second hand and still make a profit from what I paid for it new...

that's very true... I bought mine before the price hike about 2yrs ago and I think can sell mine off second hand and still make a profit from what I paid for it new...

i still kicking myself for not getting that $99 offer on the graphire3 3-4 pc shows ago.. cos its the last set..

can't believe the price hike so fantastic.. haha so i believe ur story ..

I m still using my friend's dinosaur Graphire model at home. I feel the prices here are really steep for me to get one. I was rather disappointed with the IT Show.

Status
Not open for further replies.