To Q or to Q10?

$909 with 5-15mm

$909 with 5-15mm

just tried Q10 at click funan. seems very good for ladies as it is small. IQ quite good. heard about this model being very popular in japan, anyone heard anything about it?

just tried Q10 at click funan. seems very good for ladies as it is small. IQ quite good. heard about this model being very popular in japan, anyone heard anything about it?

Heard what about it? Already being sold in US and Europe. Have not reached our shores yet.

felixcat8888 said:
Heard what about it? Already being sold in US and Europe. Have not reached our shores yet.

The Q10 is on sale here already.

felixcat8888 said:
Good to hear that. But I am waiting to get my hands on 06 lens and K5IIs

I am looking for 02 lens , any idea which shop and price?

I am looking for 02 lens , any idea which shop and price?

I went to Click! and asked about it. You need to order first, guess they don't have ready stock.

Want to check.

Does the Q lenses made audible sound when metering? Something like "chi chi" sound.

dualie said:
Want to check.

Does the Q lenses made audible sound when metering? Something like "chi chi" sound.

I only have 01 lens
Metering - silencer
AF - beep , very soft , but can be switched off.
Open shutter- tik tiak , hardly audible, usually the subject does not hear anything.

I only have 01 lens
Metering - silencer
AF - beep , very soft , but can be switched off.
Open shutter- tik tiak , hardly audible, usually the subject does not hear anything.

If you switch to the electronic shutter, its silent.

Thanks for the replies.

Has bought from SGcamerastore.
Went on a online shopping spree and gotten batteries and screen protector for it.

is this a good deal? shiiping to US.

Pentax Q 12.4-Megapixel Mirrorless Lens Digital Camera in Black (pictured) or White bundled with the Pentax 28-82mm f/2.8-4.5 Zoom Lens, 8GB SDHC Card, Lightning PDF Converter Pro for Windows, and Pentax Silkypix Developer Studio 3.0 for Windows for $246.21 plus $12.99 for shipping