To Q or to Q10?

there is real and third party adapter...

Thanks for the heads up! Must make a trip to Peninsula SC next week. Cannot decide between Q/Q10 and LX-7. How? How? :think:

I believe if u have a DSLR , its better to buy LX7 cos its smaller to keep and bring around.

I'm in LA Disney and Las Vegas for this 3 weeks and my K30+10-17 and 16-50 and LX7 works hand and hand.
some times too K30+16-50+FLash too big to bring around I will just keep in bag and use the LX7.
and when I use my K30 my wife will take over the LX7.

Could you post a LX-7 indoor shot. Thanks in advance. My very old compact's IQ is very poor indoor. The photos are practically useless.

Could you post a LX-7 indoor shot. Thanks in advance. My very old compact's IQ is very poor indoor. The photos are practically useless.

DC cameras have gone a long way, some current p&s cameras can do pretty well indoor even when the light gets pretty dark. Among all I love Fujifilm cameras the most.

Thanks for the heads up! Must make a trip to Peninsula SC next week. Cannot decide between Q/Q10 and LX-7. How? How? :think:

Its time for you to test Q, Q10 , LX-7 in the shop at low ISO and 1/50 and see for your self.

DC cameras have gone a long way, some current p&s cameras can do pretty well indoor even when the light gets pretty dark. Among all I love Fujifilm cameras the most.

Actually I like the Fujifilm EXR sensor a lot. But the size of the X10! I have considered the XF-1 but the aperture at the tele end is pretty small.
In the end, I may still end up with a Q. My only wish is that Pentax would hurry up and produce a proper wide angle lens.
There are also other good compacts like LX-5, LX-7, XZ-1, TG-1, G15, etc.
Arrr! Choosing a compact is harder than an DSLR! At least for APS-C DSLR, I know Pentax K-5IIs is the king!

Actually I like the Fujifilm EXR sensor a lot. But the size of the X10! I have considered the XF-1 but the aperture at the tele end is pretty small.
In the end, I may still end up with a Q. My only wish is that Pentax would hurry up and produce a proper wide angle lens.
There are also other good compacts like LX-5, LX-7, XZ-1, TG-1, G15, etc.
Arrr! Choosing a compact is harder than an DSLR! At least for APS-C DSLR, I know Pentax K-5IIs is the king!

I have shown Q to many since I bought it, the first thing they say is so small, then so very sharp, then I say, try it.

Eh! Now got Pentax Q10 watch! Outer bezel looks like lens mount!

bod_mainImg_01.jpg

Hi all,

Anyone got the Q10? APD FB say it is in SG already.

It was such a long wait for Q10 and many ran out of steam liao.
Any news of Q mount to K mount ? It's such a long wait !
I think if the adapter still not here, I think many would have spend all their money for other thing during Christmas.

Eh! Now got Pentax Q10 watch! Outer bezel looks like lens mount!

bod_mainImg_01.jpg

I want the Watch, that is really geeky look, as another way to show off as a pentaxian. :thumbsup:

PhilipKr35 said:
It was such a long wait for Q10 and many ran out of steam liao.
Any news of Q mount to K mount ? It's such a long wait !
I think if the adapter still not here, I think many would have spend all their money for other thing during Christmas.

Yes, the wait for the Q10 is indeed a long one...maybe a good thing where I got more time to pounder if I really need one :)

I don't think the adaptor is here.