The bigshot

Last edited:
oh...didn't realise that zemotion was one of the judges until i caught a recent episode.....

good show....listening to the judges' comments will help you give critiques in critique corner :)

looking at Caleb's photo....

the longer they keep him in with the shots he's showing us....is really damaging to their credibility.

but i suppose this is marketing at work. they know the controversy behind it and the falling viewership... so they're keeping him in the show to keep people like you guys watching and hoping that he'll get kicked out

:bsmilie:

the longer they keep him in with the shots he's showing us....is really damaging to their credibility.

but i suppose this is marketing at work. they know the controversy behind it and the falling viewership... so they're keeping him in the show to keep people like you guys watching and hoping that he'll get kicked out

You must have imagination....

The cups are like little undulating valleys and the rock sitting atop the little stone plate-things is the Ultimate Mountain.

This picture represents the arduous journey that a photographer must take to overcome all challenges and become The One. It is a true blue representation of the landscape of the photography world.

The cups are like little undulating valleys and the rock sitting atop the little stone plate-things is the Ultimate Mountain.

This picture represents the arduous journey that a photographer must take to overcome all challenges and become The One. It is a true blue representation of the landscape of the photography world.

i did think of it that way... :bsmilie:

but then i thought of how an average joe or average jane would picture it and i went...

:p

Plus the image was shot in landscape orientation...........

kei1309 said:
i don't watch the Big Shot...

i'd rather watch Gangnam style for an hour :bsmilie:

Lol I'm hooked on Gangnam! Wahaha

if someone posted a photo like that in CS's landscape gallery, i'm afraid i will have to move it to abstracts and still life.

i would just like to say, What a Farce!

as good as the referee in the recent LFC vs. Manu match. full of crap.

i was really surprised that one of the judges mentioned about why fauzi shot in portrait orientation for a landscape shot. duh???????? why landscape photo cannot be in portrait orientation?????

just my POV.

Frankly i stopped watching the show... Not inspiring at all, most of the content is very cliche and i cant help feeling i watched it somewhere before.

I am not a good photographer, but certainly i expect more from a program with a title such as "BIG SHOT" .... Even watching the weather channel is more interesting...zzz

kei1309 said:

Perhaps but badly planned controversies may not work in their favor... It is also damaging to the credibility of the judges

kei1309 said:

C.C.C.

controversy creates cash! Huat ah!

sigh......

this big shot thing i just see the link, what joke this show is......

i would just like to say, What a Farce!

as good as the referee in the recent LFC vs. Manu match. full of crap.

i was really surprised that one of the judges mentioned about why fauzi shot in portrait orientation for a landscape shot. duh???????? why landscape photo cannot be in portrait orientation?????

just my POV.

agree with you on this point. very disappointed with the quality of the judges too

IMHO, Caleb should hv chosen the skeleton as his foreground against the mountain backdrop. This could hv given him the "pick of the day" award.
The "skeleton" can symbolise danger.
Unfortunately, he chose the cups.

before you guys villify Caleb or say that he has anything to do with it,

i would like to point out that he might be being used to stir up the viewership.

anyways, boo to the producers :bsmilie:

anyway, watched the again for 5 mins, skip here and there..... then i was thinking, who are the judges??? cos one mentioned about landscape then says be careful as the image was in vertical......

IMHO, Caleb should hv chosen the skeleton as his foreground against the mountain backdrop. This could hv given him the "pick of the day" award.
The "skeleton" can symbolise danger.
Unfortunately, he chose the cups.

Maybe the cup look more dangerous to him. Keke