Thanks you guys !!

peterpan1975

Dec 23, 2007
Finally, Clubsnap 10 years annv celebration had come to and end. It's a fun and enjoyment weekends. The effort put in by the mods was awesome. I would like to take this opportunity to thanks everyone for allowing me to take part in this memorial event.

Esp to uncle PE, for his dedication to the team, to the people in CS and his self sacrifice of his personal time in running the ground work of getting the sponsors.

To the wonderful mods. Without you all, this will never be in reality.

I would too like to apologize to anyone if I had offended in anyway.

And Finally, thanks to everyone for be accommodating to my bossiness.

Its being my pleasure and honor to work with you all.

Thanks to everyone who helped in one way or another. There are no words that will be sufficient to describe how much Darren, Simon & myself greatly and sincerely appreciate the efforts, dedication, blood and sweat put in. Everyone sacrificed family/personal time (and I am sure some even money!!!) for this 10 years event as much as they could and many gave even more before the event itself towards preparation, logistics etc.

Without naming specific names least I miss anybody out (you know who you are), special mention goes out to the organising committee without whom it would not have gone so smoothly and successfully. You all are a fantastic bunch!!! :cool:

Oh and one last thing......
Those of you who are not collating claims via PE, please let me have your receipts and bank account number or paypal account to transfer funds to. Thanks!!!

hi edmund .... there was about 120 bucks left from the $1500 left you passed to me for the overseas visitors .... I used it to feed myself, the 10 walk mentors for both days and the model for the IR shoot ...

anyway congrats James (peterpan) ... got married in the Chapel ....

I will just echo Edmund's sentiments, and express my sincere thanks and genuine appreciation for the organising committee as well as the other Moderators and members who helped out in the event - we couldn't have done it without you all.

anyway congrats James (peterpan) ... got married in the Chapel ....

I saw as well! Congrats James! Hahahahha! Just nice somemore, married in a CHAPEL lol
for those who may have missed it...

403386_10150701647922503_730802502_9599912_2004378996_n.jpg

credit: Stephen Loh JK

what a handsome couple :)

great job everyone! so sorry i couldn't help this time cos i was working...

here's to another 10 more great years! :cheers:

That's sabo by the speaker lor.

Don't bull, Stephen told me he was approached by a big guy to to kelong .....

Hello uncle, u can not say like tat lor. I did not do tat lor. hahaha. maybe the first day male model too "Stone" lao, not smile, so stephen looking for some crazy fat person who can smile and make funny joke lor and I happen to be there. hahaha

Eh got anyone take from the other angle? Looking at the camera angle for him to keep better mah! :p

Eh got anyone take from the other angle? Looking at the camera angle for him to keep better mah! :p

Hey hey ... lets not get to carry away with this. Gautam did enough damage by posting the picture in his FB lao. lol