[SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this sat mor outing, turnout quite few oni... haa.. :sweat::sweat:

Aiyoh...

Your pic really make me itchy to get the 85/1.8 leh... how how how....:cry::cry::cry:

6 words
|
v
|
v
|
v
|
v
|
v
Mai tu liao, just do it :devil:

Okay, now you got all the f/1.8, it is time to upgrade to the f/1.4s

ZerocoolAstra! Time for new lens to be added to the existing collection... F/1.4!!

Shou Chiang Jia of Lens^^

oi oi...
~shutting ears~
NO THANK YOU. My budget is in deficit already, until next financial year! :D

Aiyoh...

Your pic really make me itchy to get the 85/1.8 leh... how how how....:cry::cry:

How about this? :devil:
I thought of asking NNB to bring out his 1.4 to try-try also (before I bought the 1.8), but I think I'll be very stressed... and also worried about being poisoned.

Bro, do you want me to bring the 85/1.8 tomorrow?
Only 3 of us going?

Hi bro,

can I get some advise from you all...???

I would like to buy some square filters (eg ND4, ND8, GND, Sunset GND etc)...do alot of research and was unsure which to buy.

1) I will get the cokine P holder.

2) For Nd and GND square filters, i am not sure which brand to get (Tianya or cokine or mix) ??

For those who had use all this filters before, Pls advise... thank you!!

oi! this one is Talk C**k Sing Song thread la... what is this? ;) asking advice about photography?
It's Cokin, by the way, Cokine sounds like cocaine... :)

I have the Cokin P holder, with the Tianya ND8... paiseh to take out coz all the Lee and Hitech users here... :embrass:
reviews say they wouldn't touch Tianya NDs with a barge pole. I haven't had enough hands-on experience with it to give a clear answer.

Last edited:
So this sat mor outing, turnout quite few oni... haa.. :sweat::sweat:

this weekend crash with the S.A.M event... didn't get to up some of the talk
so has to be there early to register :cry:

this weekend crash with the S.A.M event... didn't get to up some of the talk
so has to be there early to register :cry:

Ehhh how early you want to go to SAM ar? sunrise is 7am leh.

what time SAM starts?
I need to go home eat breakfast and zzz first.

on a positive note, I managed to sell some cosco @ 1.65... :D
paid for the Markins, QR plates, and 85/1.8... yay!

what time SAM starts?
I need to go home eat breakfast and zzz first.

on a positive note, I managed to sell some cosco @ 1.65... :D
paid for the Markins, QR plates, and 85/1.8... yay!

I had compile a list for the event and talk. Later I post in fb, all bro can get from there :)

24 July 2010
SAM Level 2 Auditorium - Photography Talk

10am - 12pm - "Strobist Techniques" by Sze Kiat - aka "sprintist", Jeremy Chan aka "J Chan" and Chris aka "Dream Merchant"

1 pm to 4 pm - "Wedding Photography - Talk and Demo with Model Shoot" - By Ruey Loon of 36frames.

4.30pm to 6.30pm "Travel Photography with SilkAir" Felix Hug - Eyes on Asia

25 July 2010
SAM Level 2 Auditorium - Photography Talk

10am - 1pm - "Wedding Photography - Talk and Demo with Model Shoot" - By Ruey Loon of 36frames.

1.30 -3pm - Basic Photography - "Compose it Right" - By Chng Peng Eik of J2E Photography

3.30pm to 5.30pm - "Architectural Photography" by Ying Kit aka Kit, an Architect and Architectural Photographer

all the talks are by registration, and are free. first come first served. there will be a moderator on duty to do crowd control.

PhotoWalk
24 Jul 2010 and 25 Jul 2010
9am - 12pm - Conducted by Eddie aka "ed9119" ClubSNAP moderator and Crossing Bridges Singapore Team Leader

24 Jul 2010 only - Night Photowalk by Francis aka "Francis247" ClubSNAP moderator and Night Photography expert from 6pm to 9pm

====================
I think I can only attend the ones in green. Wah... sunrise outing then SAM at 10am... siong...
Never mind... endure!!!

Waaa,

I might ditch the car to my dad the whole day. So can shoot sunrise with you all, then follow you all to SAM.

Who will pass by Serangoon road ar? Junction of Serangoon road and PIE?

BTW bro, don't bring the 85 la. No point. Unless you want to bring it for SAM. I have to bring because I am attending the wedding photography talk with hands on. Will bring the 35mm and 50/1.4 and 17-50/2.8

Last edited:
bro, you really fast hand fast leg :thumbsup:

thank you ;)

BTW bro ZCA, you inspire me... I also went and take a photo of my primes in a light tent.

4819339579_70051f8c37_z.jpg

From left: 85/2ai, 50/1.2ais, 105/2.5ai, 50/1.4afd, 35/1.8afs

Shot in a light tent with single SB600 bouncing 45 deg up inside the light tent, camera left. flash on flash cord, handheld.

Last edited:
Waaa,

I might ditch the car to my dad the whole day. So can shoot sunrise with you all, then follow you all to SAM.

Who will pass by Serangoon road ar? Junction of Serangoon road and PIE?

BTW bro, don't bring the 85 la. No point. Unless you want to bring it for SAM. I have to bring because I am attending the wedding photography talk with hands on. Will bring the 35mm and 50/1.4 and 17-50/2.8

I can make a slight detour that way... but which side exactly? You can PM me the details. I wanna get to KPE after that though. I remember from Serangoon Rd turn to PIE, it doesn't allow you to enter KPE. Might fetch my gf too on the way (if she can wake up on time! hahaha)

But later are we going straight to SAM? I also wanna leave car at home, catch 40 winks, and catch bus there.

BTW bro ZCA, you inspire me... I also went and take a photo of my primes in a light tent.

4819339579_70051f8c37_z.jpg

From left: 85/2ai, 50/1.2ais, 105/2.5ai, 50/1.4afd, 35/1.8afs

Shot in a light tent with single SB600 bouncing 45 deg up inside the light tent, camera left. flash on flash cord, handheld.
DD123's primes FTW!!! :thumbsup:

DD123's primes FTW!!! :thumbsup:

I just realized that if I sell all my primes, I will be able to afford a single new 85/1.4. :bigeyes:

Wait till bro NNB show his primes.... we all will toh on the ground.

Last edited:
I can make a slight detour that way... but which side exactly? You can PM me the details. I wanna get to KPE after that though. I remember from Serangoon Rd turn to PIE, it doesn't allow you to enter KPE. Might fetch my gf too on the way (if she can wake up on time! hahaha)

But later are we going straight to SAM? I also wanna leave car at home, catch 40 winks, and catch bus there.

If you go on KPE you need to be at Boon Keng road side right? You go into KPE from Geylang right?

Status
Not open for further replies.