[SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waaa,

I might ditch the car to my dad the whole day. So can shoot sunrise with you all, then follow you all to SAM.

Who will pass by Serangoon road ar? Junction of Serangoon road and PIE?

BTW bro, don't bring the 85 la. No point. Unless you want to bring it for SAM. I have to bring because I am attending the wedding photography talk with hands on. Will bring the 35mm and 50/1.4 and 17-50/2.8

Bro, i go pick u up at ur place lar..swee bor :kiss:
but after tt i gg back home first leh.. bfast wif laopo daren, else she wont release me for the talks :sweatsm:

Bro, i go pick u up at ur place lar..swee bor :kiss:
but after tt i gg back home first leh.. bfast wif laopo daren, else she wont release me for the talks :sweatsm:

No need already bro... I driving. Thanks for the offer bro.

With that budget, I recommend you get Hitech filters and holder. Holder and ring adapter around 180. Then get 2 filters enough, ND8 and GND8.

The rest like 1 to 2 stops GND you can do it in PP.

Ok... Thank you...

Wow, 1 to 2 stops GND using PP to do?? PP knowledge not very good... but nevermind, can learn.

DD123, thank you.

Our headcount for sat mor outing looks swee swee. Almost full liao.. :think: 7 is a healthy number :)

Ok... Thank you...

Wow, 1 to 2 stops GND using PP to do?? PP knowledge not very good... but nevermind, can learn.

DD123, thank you.
you buy him a Hitech filter, he'll confirm teach you swee swee how to do the 1 or 2 stop correction in PP :D

Swee lar.. the event starts at 9pm.. but i wil only be there from 12..

Looks like only me will be there early? I've got lunch with my parents later, then off to badminton. Unfortunately can't be at SAM for those talks. Someone bring a video cam! :)

======================
24 July 2010
SAM Level 2 Auditorium - Photography Talk

10am - 12pm - "Strobist Techniques" by Sze Kiat - aka "sprintist", Jeremy Chan aka "J Chan" and Chris aka "Dream Merchant"

1 pm to 4 pm - "Wedding Photography - Talk and Demo with Model Shoot" - By Ruey Loon of 36frames.

4.30pm to 6.30pm "Travel Photography with SilkAir" Felix Hug - Eyes on Asia

25 July 2010
SAM Level 2 Auditorium - Photography Talk

10am - 1pm - "Wedding Photography - Talk and Demo with Model Shoot" - By Ruey Loon of 36frames.

1.30 -3pm - Basic Photography - "Compose it Right" - By Chng Peng Eik of J2E Photography

3.30pm to 5.30pm - "Architectural Photography" by Ying Kit aka Kit, an Architect and Architectural Photographer

all the talks are by registration, and are free. first come first served. there will be a moderator on duty to do crowd control.

PhotoWalk
24 Jul 2010 and 25 Jul 2010
9am - 12pm - Conducted by Eddie aka "ed9119" ClubSNAP moderator and Crossing Bridges Singapore Team Leader

24 Jul 2010 only - Night Photowalk by Francis aka "Francis247" ClubSNAP moderator and Night Photography expert from 6pm to 9pm

====================
[I think I can only attend the ones in green.]

Looks like only me will be there early? I've got lunch with my parents later, then off to badminton. Unfortunately can't be at SAM for those talks. Someone bring a video cam! :)

ZCA, I'll try to be there early to get a seat for the strobist talk, but looking at things, I might be there the entire day!!! :bigeyes::eek:

ZCA, I'll try to be there early to get a seat for the strobist talk, but looking at things, I might be there the entire day!!! :bigeyes::eek:

:thumbsup:

actually The strobist talk I quite gian aso:sweatsm:

you buy him a Hitech filter, he'll confirm teach you swee swee how to do the 1 or 2 stop correction in PP :D

Let me teo pa pio tomor... i give DD123 & u free ok....:bsmilie:

I'll be there early too, around 8. Got a slot for the morning photowalk ;p

what language/dialect is that?
You mean "beh pio"/ ma piao, is it? ;p
Or TOTO...? DD123 promised more than just a miserable filter leh... cheapo :sticktong

MWAHAHAHAHAHA

I am not driving there. But you can also park at the old national library there. Armenian street. Coupon parking, but after 5pm and sunday/public holidays free.

Thanks bro, i will recce the spot around 7.30am to secure the free parking! :)

what language/dialect is that?
You mean "beh pio"/ ma piao, is it? ;p
Or TOTO...? DD123 promised more than just a miserable filter leh... cheapo :sticktong

MWAHAHAHAHAHA

bro, it is "beh beoh".

I promise a D3s + 50/1.4G only when I strike ToTo, not beh beoh. beh beoh you no win so much.

Thanks bro, i will recce the spot around 7.30am to secure the free parking! :)

Saturday I dunno got free or not. Better check. And it is the one that is behind Substation. the one that is higher up, Fort canning one., Near ROM.

Used to hang out there when I was a kid. My school nearby. Always fight the kids from SJI (now SAM).

bro, it is "beh beoh".

I promise a D3s + 50/1.4G only when I strike ToTo, not beh beoh. beh beoh you no win so much.
bro... although I don't buy 4D, I also know the winnings not enough to buy D3s for all of us :) Unless you bet $1000 small, and hit first prize on the nose! :bsmilie:

Saturday I dunno got free or not. Better check. And it is the one that is behind Substation. the one that is higher up, Fort canning one., Near ROM.

Used to hang out there when I was a kid. My school nearby. Always fight the kids from SJI (now SAM).
saturday confirm not free parking :)

and why you fight SJI boys? My school leh... :cry:

LOL! :kok: I'm glad now you use the tripod for its intended purpose!

No prob, i'm down for the Sunday photoshoot. Must find this secret spot. :think:

In the old days, it was like a feud mah... Catholic High vs SJI. The SJI students were not happy that we were buying the fried fishballs from the canteen backdoor while they had to queue in front. :bsmilie:

But I think you were never in that old campus right? U all know that it was very haunted? Let's hope while we have our talks there, nothing will fly around.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.