[SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wahhhhhhh, i think momentum is there, so if it is me, i wont sell ... haha, but dont blame me .. if

wahhhhhhh, i think momentum is there, so if it is me, i wont sell ... haha, but dont blame me .. if
heheheh I also feel the same... but sometimes too greedy, then by the time I wanna sell, it goes down... :D hahahaha.
I heartpain when it was 1.87 a few months back and I didn't sell. Lost 1 x D700.... :cry:

Anyway, charts look great, first day of technical break out upwards ..... on very high volume ..
I think you can look at upgrading to FF liao, then maybe buy in couple of weeks time ...

Anyway, charts look great, first day of technical break out upwards ..... on very high volume ..
I think you can look at upgrading to FF liao, then maybe buy in couple of weeks time ...
that sounds good :D
though I'm still not upgrading to FF... hehehehe... too heavy. No muscles like NNB.

that sounds good :D
though I'm still not upgrading to FF... hehehehe... too heavy. No muscles like NNB.

Still early, you should have enough time if start to training yourself right now..:D
By end of this year, D700s or D700x will be launch..:devil:

After using the 105/2.5, I have concluded it is not very useful for me on cropped body. I might sell it off soon... or maybe keep it for my film cameras.. see how.

:cheergal:
TrinityLenses.jpg

Gong xi gong xi... somehow it reminds me of transformer

All Prime

Primes_IDW.JPG

Still early, you should have enough time if start to training yourself right now..:D
By end of this year, D700s or D700x will be launch..:devil:
wah... :sweat: all of you are damn poisonous.... *shutting my ears now....*

Hi bro,

can I get some advise from you all...???

I would like to buy some square filters (eg ND4, ND8, GND, Sunset GND etc)...do alot of research and was unsure which to buy.

1) I will get the cokine P holder.

2) For Nd and GND square filters, i am not sure which brand to get (Tianya or cokine or mix) ??

For those who had use all this filters before, Pls advise... thank you!!

Away for 2 days, already part 2 ... congrats to us all ... for really talking c**k!

Hi bro,

can I get some advise from you all...???

I would like to buy some square filters (eg ND4, ND8, GND, Sunset GND etc)...do alot of research and was unsure which to buy.

1) I will get the cokine P holder.

2) For Nd and GND square filters, i am not sure which brand to get (Tianya or cokine or mix) ??

For those who had use all this filters before, Pls advise... thank you!!

What is your budget?

Or u want to try my 85 f1.4 first :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.