Stuff you don't want to hear from your Wedding Photographer

Status
Not open for further replies.
40. Do you have AA size batteries? I just used up mine? :p

42. "Mom???"

43. "Sorry, did you just say John and Jaime? Orrrrrr......"

44. "You again ah, Selina?"

46. after the wedding. " if you wanna see your photos, you'll have to pay me.......$100,000...MUAHAHAHAHA"

47. early in the morning..*ding dong*... Eh? u are not Ms XXX? where's she? no such person staying here... oh sh*t... address salah...

this is even "funnier", if the wedding was a teochew wedding....

48, Yes sir, the photo's WILL be good, I always shoot RAW.
( Sir ) Oh, I understand, I am a photographer too. Uncompressed photo's are the best.
No sir, I mean "I do my Pro work when I'm naked" !

49. Morning 3am, Photographer asking the bride while she is making up: where is the films? Huh? What do you means that you don't know you have to supply your own films?

50. Photographer tell the bride: photos don't need to touch up lar, anyway, touch up also no use, waste time and money only.

51. Photographer tell the bride during outdoor shoot: Ok, now you stand behind the tree, yes, yes just show the face, no, no, half of the face will be good. Ok, now you come over to door here, yes same thing, behind the door and show half of your face. Very good, yes, like this nicer. Ok, now stand behind your groom......

52. Photographer tell the bride: I think you leave your veil cover for the whole day, like this look nicer.

53. The bride overhear the photographer whisper to the make up artist: like that also got people want har? The groom must be kana kon tou.

Haha omg! you guys are really creative.
Like these also can! Really makes me laugh..

54. Here's my card, give me a call when you meet someone more photogenic.

55. Give me a call tomorrow and I will fix that leaky tap, I'm a professional plumber too.

56. All I need are some head shots, I will photoshop them into a great series from another wedding.

57. Can we make this short, I have a darts match on in an hour.

58. Now, just hold these cards with the numbers at chest height... ops ...sorry... I am a police photographer during the week

59. No, it's ok, I've got it now. Umm it was Auto for cars, P for parties, A for announcements, T for theatrics, M for marriages.... ahh that it ...I use M

60.Photographer: I dunno why pics turn out like that..must be this stupid camera(shows a camera with program dial set to the 'green box')....#$%^

62. Wahlao! The bride is so fat. I think I better not stand too close with my 14mm lens on.

63. "what do you mean, WHAT's wrong with my camera?" (and defiantly holds up one of those camera-phones)

Shooting at Botanic Gardens:

64. On my way here I was chased by 3 very angry geese, slipped on a flower, fell and flung my bag into the deep pond. All my equipment inside. Sorry ah.... :bsmilie:

66. Shooting beside MacRitchie Reservoir:

Stand further.... further.... further..... (very loud splash) Oops!

67. Arh now I know why you look familiar, think I saw you somewhere holding hand with him/her but not he/her leh!

Status
Not open for further replies.