Sony NEX-6 (The "mini NEX-7" about to be announced soon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Errz said:
Buy first, kena later.

Yeah. It's worth d one week nagging. Haha

silvermoon1407 said:
Have private savings, buy le, then say is company dnd lucky draw :p

Private savings in tin can under d bed? Haha

Thoth said:
Private savings in tin can under d bed? Haha

The trick is to keep the money in a camera pouch and hide inside the dry cab. :)

Aiyah, this euphoria only temporary lah. By mid to end Dec I predict should have more stock. To those like me getting the 5R or 6 to chill if no stock.

I hate it to see local shop take this to up prices but anyway can also get at Sonystyle but at SRP.

that's true, but coming from my perspective of NEARLY buying the nex 5n (several months back before nex 6 or 5r was launched) its a super long wait for me! haha! before that i deliberated for months before confirming on the 5n!

MS color bo liao! i reserved mine at another shop! OMG hotcakes!

Where you reserved yours in the end?

MS Color giving Sony LCS-EMC soft carry case and one SD card 16GB (Class 10).

Where you reserved yours in the end?

MS Color giving Sony LCS-EMC soft carry case and one SD card 16GB (Class 10).

They out of herringbone case( if found it quite nice )

The trick is to keep the money in a camera pouch and hide inside the dry cab. :)

And all these while, I tot it was safe to keep under the pillow or in biscuit boxes (or even rice barrel) lol.

This is a horrible thread, providing "dangerous" advices!!! She is a biter and pincher. The scars and bite marks are a testimony of her love and affection as she calls it!! Hmm, i'll just have find a way to expedite the approval lol. But very tempted to buy now and claim/kena later!! Probably worth the torture (i hope).

justme77 said:
And all these while, I tot it was safe to keep under the pillow or in biscuit boxes (or even rice barrel) lol.

This is a horrible thread, providing "dangerous" advices!!! She is a biter and pincher. The scars and bite marks are a testimony of her love and affection as she calls it!! Hmm, i'll just have find a way to expedite the approval lol. But very tempted to buy now and claim/kena later!! Probably worth the torture (i hope).

Definitely worth d scars. Go go go. Keke

yes. go for it. dont wait. wait also tio, might as well hoot first right? :bsmilie:

yes. go for it. dont wait. wait also tio, might as well hoot first right? :bsmilie:

Yes yes... Hoot first then say... ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.