Since COE drop...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sjourn said:
Mazda 3 ....BAGUS!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
May I have your comments on why you rate the MAZDA 3 as 'BAGUS', Sjourn? Do clue us in please. Thanks. :)

caseytan said:
Vios ? with some spare $$$ too.

Toyota Price : https://www.borneomotors.com.sg/toyota/ToyoPrice_Main.cfm
The TOYOTA Vios pricing is very attractive. Although the price is about the same as NISSAN Sunny, I'll prefer Vios as the styling is more contemporary. But the space, from what I've heard, is kinda small. Would test drive it some day.

Anyone out there have comments on TOYOTA Vios?

Canew said:
The TOYOTA Vios pricing is very attractive. Although the price is about the same as NISSAN Sunny, I'll prefer Vios as the styling is more contemporary. But the space, from what I've heard, is kinda small. Would test drive it some day.

Anyone out there have comments on TOYOTA Vios?

wait til i buy, i let u know... :bsmilie:

Canew said:
May I have your comments on why you rate the MAZDA 3 as 'BAGUS', Sjourn? Do clue us in please. Thanks. :)

haha canew , sjourn just making fun of me lah .... seriously , M3 for the look and not too bad power but fuel economy not that bagus lah ...:cry:

poohbear said:
haha canew , sjourn just making fun of me lah .... seriously , M3 for the look and not too bad power but fuel economy not that bagus lah ...:cry:
OIC. Thanks for the heads up, poohbear! :bsmilie:

poohbear said:

How dare I make fun of my chairman..it is a good looking car, and yes there's a fuel economy issue..:confused:

DCA,..wanna buy my car anot..:embrass:

If you are 1.8m in height...toyota Vios is very cramped, no passenger space behind the driver. responsive.

toyota corolla, not bad, very responsive car. But i don't like the look, just preference.

Lancer, well you know it better.

Honda, the new 1.8..salvating.

focus, all good rounder, one of the most expensive in the 1.6 range. thier car is the best, as quoted by thier sales guy..

subaru TS, forget it. imagine 1.6cc in a 2.0 shell..kills economy.

Nissan sunny: not my taste, cheap and good to get a round. the drivers think they are the only ones on the roads....

getz..not bad, econimical and not mush flair about it.

matrix: petrol guzzler

that's aobout it for this range in my perspective.

Sjourn said:
How dare I make fun of my chairman..it is a good looking car, and yes there's a fuel economy issue..:confused:

DCA,..wanna buy my car anot..:embrass:

no money buy leh... anyway, not i pay mah... none of the car belongs to me, only name there for show nia... :bsmilie:

besides, my mom dun even let me have a integra when it only cost 80k now lor.. sucks man... and i am banned from anything 2L & above... 1.8L is my limit... so sad...

and my parents got this mentality, if they spend money on 1 car, might as well spend it on 2, or more... so they won't buy a Merc or BMW, cos buy those can buy 2 jap car, anyway, thats their mentality...

so Vios is small, but i think the current starlet also quite small.. so ok lah... Is the new Suzuki Swift nice?

poohbear said:

Not bad mah... got BMW M3, so next is a M5? or Z3? ;p

Anyway, mazda cars are never fuel savers... esp those rotary engines...

If it's these type of car light 'G' plate van. I think Opel Combo is the best looking. Not this Fiat Doblo, dun think it's very popular. Now can have with all side window hor?...

wrx_sti_22b said:
If it's these type of car light 'G' plate van. I think Opel Combo is the best looking. Not this Fiat Doblo, dun think it's very popular. Now can have with all side window hor?...

saw his, all side window... chio...

don't flame me. i am asking myself why coe drops to such levels when ge is around the corner? i am a sceptic at heart.

reachme2003 said:
don't flame me. i am asking myself why coe drops to such levels when ge is around the corner? i am a sceptic at heart.

Praise the Lord... oops...

Praise the politicians who are ruling... :bsmilie:

Buy a car that suits your need lah~ Vios (1.5) and altis (1.6) are quite a good choice....formal car.

Looker car I opt for Mazda 3 GT...60k very attractive :)

If you have more budget go for Airtrek turbo 240HP 343Nm Torque, only at 85k! EVO 7 engine!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.