Show us your lighting setups - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread really good... alot BBB virus too :) thanks for sharing

I surrender.......... I admit that I have been a closet strobist for years without anyone in CS finding out .....

bag29.jpg

bag110.jpg

Everything normally hidden in a Lowepro Omni Traveller bag ..... I usually tell folks that 'its nothing... just a couple of old lenses and chocolate bars inside'

Wow .. it's really cool man.
btw where did u bought the eneloop battery?

I surrender.......... I admit that I have been a closet strobist for years without anyone in CS finding out ....

Everything normally hidden in a Lowepro Omni Traveller bag ..... I usually tell folks that 'its nothing... just a couple of old lenses and chocolate bars inside'

nice. lol aren't u glad u finally came out? lol.

also interested in the eneloops.

But I still shoot too badly with strobes to dare to even display anything :bsmilie:

have to take 30-40 test shots to even get it half right

Last edited:
But I still shoot too badly with strobes to dare to even display anything :bsmilie:

practice makes perfect

Bro you need to work with modeling lamp on and in a dark room. See the light, feel the light. A light meter still works in the digital age. Allows you to fine tune to almost there without shoot a test shot.... smile it sounds like your work without one. Know your thing is ambient so use the ability to see where the ambient light goes with the modeling light.

Status
Not open for further replies.