Share some MF photos ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
2515481247_fd56976189_b.jpg

Scenery not really my cup of tea but I thought why not trying.

2517316105_d9547dc4dc_o.jpg

Camera: Pentax 67II
Lens: SMC Penatx 55-100mm zoom
Film: Fuji Pro400H
Loation: Botanic Garden
2517316259_61042b7c08_o.jpg

2517316445_284f87ddc9_o.jpg

Scenery not really my cup of tea but I thought why not trying.

2517316259_61042b7c08_o.jpg

Btw, is this pic shot at 100mm focal range? What f-stop was used? Care to share? Thks:)

I shot wide 0pen at around 70-80mm I think to avoid camera shake as I didn't bring the tripod with me. Fantastic lens, no corner sharpness issue.

Did some TFCD model shoot yesterday with my seagull at Saturday usual hang out place...

Here are my 3 fabulous models... :)

Shot with Tri-X 400 developed with recycled 4 times D76.

Wonderful candids :), and there's my favorite Sekonic meter !

Thanks...

Benny (whose holding the Sekonic meter) bought the meter from HK a few weeks ago. I was trying to ask him to measure the light for me for the shoot, but it was so complicated and I was too impatient to read the manual. In the end, I pull out my VC meter, point, got the reading... and just shoot.

Not sure how accurate or good the Sekonic meter will be... I will rely on my VC meter for now. :)

Haha ... well, one needs to know how to use something first .... I also had other Sekonics, they are more or less similar in operation. For this model, the cost is in the 1-degree spot meter so one better make use of it or it's a waste. One has to know what a spot meter is meant for, though.

But if wide reflective, the VC meter is fine, and so is the Gossen DigiSix or DigiFlash, about similar cost to the VC meter. The VC and Digisix can't be used in studios, but wonderful companions in the streets.

Thanks...

Benny (whose holding the Sekonic meter) bought the meter from HK a few weeks ago. I was trying to ask him to measure the light for me for the shoot, but it was so complicated and I was too impatient to read the manual. In the end, I pull out my VC meter, point, got the reading... and just shoot.

Not sure how accurate or good the Sekonic meter will be... I will rely on my VC meter for now. :)

Hi Chiif I have 1 bought form China a month ago for S$500+, almost $300 cheaper than Cathay. Very accurate and quite easy to use too, no need manual if you just doing normal portrait shots.

Never look good in front of the camera:embrass: Hehe.. The seagull really good stuff, pics looks really nice and sharp..

War piang! recycle 4x dev? u more environmental friendly than me. :bigeyes:

My fixer.... don't know recycled how many times already... and I think it's more than 6 months old now... still using...

I find that using recycled developer gives pretty fine grain. On Lucky SHD... it's :kiss::kiss::kiss:

some decent results with my first few rolls on Yashica 124G
(sorry for the poor scans, did it on a flatbed)

54151098yx6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.