Share some MF photos ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool ! The difference will be seen when the print is enlarged. My favorite shutter speed is 1/500 or 250, IF I can get it, or unless I want more of the ambient light. Sometimes, I wish I had 1/2000++ ...

In his face !!!! Wow !!! Beautiful pic Bro!!! It took me awhile to get near and shot but never right in the subjects face !!! U know him???

I agreed on the faster shutter speed. Nowdays I mount all my nikon and om fast lens on a eos body which has a shutter speed of 1/8000, changing or mounting of ND filter is too slow for street shots if shoot wide open.

haha, yes I know him, camera was moving between about 8 to 12 inches from his face. If I didn't know him, I would be in the hospital now. This man is 6++ feet tall, I took his picture while he was seated.

Well, all in the name of art ... great link. I noticed his Billingham bag, my TLR fits perfectly into it as well :). Anyway, he's in New York, they're probably more tolerant of all these art people all around town ... I can agree somewhat with him that one can smell the street in his pictures ...

Magnum co-founder Bresson said "a flash is like rape", in the context of someone coming at you with a flash. It is a myth however that he didn't use flash, or crop his pictures. He did these on occasion. I did read somewhere that he got chased once with a pitchfork by an angry person he photographed.

Just share my 1st MF photo in this forum..

Rolleiflex 2.8GX, Fuji Fortia ISO 50.

Cameron Highlands
2536918001_803ba33ed0.jpg

Sorry how to insert photos directly?

upload ur pic into the clubsnap gallery.

once done, just copy the link and paste it here.

for bigger size, just remove ( /thumb )

colourlab_scan_037.JPG

2.8F Xenotar Tri-x

CNV000003.jpg

RB67
Fuji Pro 160C

meow. just bought a v500. going to do it at home from now on.

2541853896_f4801b294b_b.jpg

2541025941_50590fdb85_b.jpg

mamiya 645 pro sekor 150 f/3.5 fuji pro 160s

One more boring pic from me.

Taken last year, shutter speed 1/8 at f3.5.

Yashica Mat24G + Expired Kodak TX400

Status
Not open for further replies.