Patong beach BBQ

IMG_1936.JPG

Patong beach vendors

IMG_0737.JPG

Har Par Villa

IMG_1024.JPG

Sugnai Buloh Wetlands

Jus some pics from my Sx10...

btw: does anyone know where I can find accessories for the SX10...? of a list of available accessories ??

cheers

Last edited:
I tried shooting the moon tonight as it's the 15th day of CNY and the moon is supposed to be the roundest and brightest in 52 years! Thought I share it with all of you. Thanks Cerebus for the earlier tips you have given me.

3265973023_f2bcc492cc_o.jpg

Last edited:
Nice Moon

Below is my shot of the Moon yesterday fully zoom in
Manual mode and handheld

3266856236_056be4356d.jpg

The Moon is very Big, Bright and Round

Last edited:
Shot of dragonfly with S5is.

IMG_2806.jpg

keng- was that using a flash? i wanna try with my new pop up flash diffuser but idont know how to compensate properly

Yup. Was shot using built-in flash of S5is and diy-ed diffuser/ring flash (using plastic disposable bowl) and raynox dcr-250. Without using the bowl, might have a shadow cast from the lens adapter - not sure if your pop up flash diffuser can prevent that (altho suspect not).

One question to fellow S5is users, do you think that using the Canon 580EX II flash is too bulky to fit and will making it hard to handle? Considering which flash model to get. Thanks.

Yup. Was shot using built-in flash of S5is and diy-ed diffuser/ring flash (using plastic disposable bowl) and raynox dcr-250. Without using the bowl, might have a shadow cast from the lens adapter - not sure if your pop up flash diffuser can prevent that (altho suspect not).

One question to fellow S5is users, do you think that using the Canon 580EX II flash is too bulky to fit and will making it hard to handle? Considering which flash model to get. Thanks.

I use the SX10IS with a 580EX. The flash is heavier than the body! Sure makes it kinda imbalance but it works well :)

If you use the inbuilt flash, you can consider getting the diffuser mounted on the hotshoe. It works quite well.

anyone know where can i get the cheapest sx10is?cheapest i find is $659.will be buying it in early march.hope can get it cheaper somewhere else.

Due to the appreciate of the Japanese Yen, prices of most camera equipment have shot up, about tomorrow and March...you have to decide yourself. :)

anyone know where can i get the cheapest sx10is?cheapest i find is $659.will be buying it in early march.hope can get it cheaper somewhere else.

My shots with S3 + Raynox DCR250 + DIY Diffuser

IMG_5247.jpg

IMG_5282.jpg

IMG_5338.jpg

IMG_5347.jpg

Some more pics.

IMG_5360.jpg

IMG_5388.jpg

IMG_5393.jpg

IMG_5396.jpg

Last edited:
Care to share the PP? Looks good.

hey cereb! Long time to see. What happened to our S5 thread? anyways, theres two textures used there. Multiple layers playing around with overlays. :D And before all the layers, I did a semi dave hill effect to emphasize on the details. heh.

Interesting catch lights, you using a bowl as a diffuser?

Nice captures! I normally cannot get ants very well, they run around too much.

Yup, I use a Instant noodle styrofoam bowl as my diffuser. Works pretty well too...:bsmilie: And I think many pple are starting to use it too...:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.